Mobil 1 vs Amsoil / Cheap copy of the Project farm

He’s no worse than Project Farm. Same irrelevant tests, same worthless “results”.

PF might package it prettier but it’s still the same garbage.
That accent is just too much. I can barely understand every second word.

This guy reminds me of a circus carny, he does everything to get your attention and get you to play his game which in this case is watch his monetized videos and argue in the comment section. I think he knows full well that he is a copycat and the stuff that he does is ridiculous but he doesn't care because if you are paying attention to him you are helping him get paid.

This guy reminds me of a circus carny, he does everything to get your attention and get you to play his game which in this case is watch his monetized videos and argue in the comment section. I think he knows full well that he is a copycat and the stuff that he does is ridiculous but he doesn't care because if you are paying attention to him you are helping him get paid.
It's a shame these phonies make money on this nonsense, but as long people continue looking for oil "tests" on YouTube they'll keep laughing all the way to the bank.

I made the mistake of watching one of those videos and then YouTube thought I wanted to watch them all the time cause they kept popping up in my feed. Had to figure out a way to take them out of my recommendations...Scotty’s next.

He’s no worse than Project Farm. Same irrelevant tests, same worthless “results”.

PF might package it prettier but it’s still the same garbage.

Well I see a difference.

Project Farm says essentially "these tests do not represent how an oil behaves in an internal combustion engine".

This guy claims his test shows how well it will protect your engine.

This guy claims his test shows how well it will protect your engine.

This guy also "cut open" a Fram oil filter with a grinder and damaged it internally only to then claim that the damage was due to Fram's poor quality control.

As foolish as this obviously is, what is worse is that his entire schtick is about getting people to buy into his BS and/or argue about it. He is like a kayfabe heel in pro wrestling and I will give him credit because he obviously plays the role well judging by how many people he has duped into helping him receive compensation for making braindead content.

Anyone remember that test like this many years ago? Maybe in the mid 2000s? I think RP and Valvoline Durablend won and tied (both in 10W40). There were a lot of foreign made oils too, but I can't remember the title heading of that test.

Oh No! Now I don't know what to do. Maybe I will mix up a brew of M1 and Amsoil and get the best of both worlds.....

FYI based on what someone posted in the recent Project Farm thread, apparently Nate from this YouTube channel earns anywhere between $1500-$4500 per month according to the website linked below. I guess there is plenty of money to be made doing what he is doing.

And even more money when it gets discussed and linked to here. When you think about it, it's not a bad way at all to supplement an income.

Back