MMO & Wal-Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time when I went to a Wal-Mart to buy some Gumout Regane fuel system cleaner and motor oil the cashier told me I had to show her my Driver's License for her to sell me the fuel system supplement. I can tell you I don't look 16 and I went way past that age a very long time ago. People sometimes tell me I look like I am in my 30s or 40s and that makes me fell good. I passed those a long time ago also.

Apparently some kids buy the fuel system cleaner and huff it. How sad. It would be better if the kids did not use drugs but if they are going to do so why can't they just stick to the weed.

I got kind of angry that I had to show my Driver's License but then I figured that if they have a problem with people huffing the stuff then I understand. Still, I have no intention of huffing the stuff. I only am going to put it in my gas tank.

"going to do so why can't they just stick to the weed. "
--------------------------------------------------------

dunno.gif

I'm 61 and been checked buying booze twice in the last five years. Often there's some loudmouth kid who gives them grief on a i.d. check and if the complainer is still in the vicinity they try to prove that the card everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back