MMO forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Trajan

I will continue to question unfounded claims. Deal with it.

At this point, all you are doing is trolling.

I don't see you fervently striking out against Pennzoil Ultra's claim that it cleans 12627% better than its competition.

Originally Posted By: Greggy_D

I will continue to question unfounded claims. Deal with it.

At this point, all you are doing is trolling.

I don't see you fervently striking out against Pennzoil Ultra's claim that it cleans 12627% better than its competition.

So, how is asking for proof that something does what you claim trolling. Seeking information is not trolling.

And why should I go after PU? First, according to you, that would be trolling.

Second, 12627% better? Prove it. Or stop trolling me.

I see the fine art of sarcasm has been completely lost on you.

Originally Posted By: Greggy_D

I see the fine art of sarcasm has been completely lost on you.

You need to work on it and stop trolling.

Testimonials and anecdotes made by faceless, unknown people, especially made by those who don't like and have a serious problem with those of us who question their unobjective and unverifiable claims are, wait for it, completely worthless and not woth the pixels.

You mention faceless, unknown people, what is a Trajan? Should we listen to you? Your drivel is getting old fast, completely worthless, and not worth the pixels either.

Can't have dessert anyway. Type II diabetic
smile.gif

You can read about fuel adds. You can even talk about them. But you criticize mmo at your peril.

Though all the others, tc-w3 included, (which I use, though not lately.), are fair game.

Seriously, data is an overwhelmingly effective way to sell product. Especially by independant 3rd party testing.

Yep.

Yet When you search for such certified third party testing of MMO (perhaps by SAE, ect)
NONE is to be found, not ONE drop of documented evidence that MMO does anything positive.

Originally Posted By: mechtech2
Fram oil filters are made in different ways than before.
MMO stays the same.

I've read here that it's been changed abit? But if not, it's 1930 era tech. And since today's motor oil, for one, is light years ahead of the motor oil you could get for your Model A, I still don't see why one would use it in oil.

Gas, sure, though I think tc-w3 does the same job and for less money, if you get the walmart brand.

And made in different ways or not, there are people who use fram. A great many when all is said and done. And the roads are not littered with dead cars from fram failure.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Seriously, data is an overwhelmingly effective way to sell product. Especially by independant 3rd party testing.

Yep.

Yet When you search for such certified third party testing of MMO (perhaps by SAE, ect)
NONE is to be found, not ONE drop of documented evidence that MMO does anything positive.

You're going to set off the mmo boosters typing that
smile.gif

To be fair, I haven't come across any documented cases of causing engines to croak. Even with a massive overdose in the tank (per the late GA.)

Lack of failure doesn't mean confirmation of success. But, it can indicate, IMHO, an *implied* success. (It did no harm, so it must of worked.)

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Yep.

Can you list some additives the SAE tested? A-Rx maybe? Kreen perhaps? I'd love to see their findings. I don't see Red Line or Amsoil's top tier oil blessed by the SAE either. Does that make them bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back