Milestar tires AS710

You have winter tires already? I would assume they aren't great for winter. I've been semi burned once with off-brand tires and I probably won't ever buy them again. For the extra 15-20% of the total cost, getting tires near the best in testing is usually worth it IMO.

Time to put new tires on the wife's 2018 Elantra GT.
I'm committed to buy from Discount Tire because I get 5% off for using their card and 6 months same as cash no interest.
This is a new model tire and I'm cant find any reviews.
It looks good and the price is right for me and it's made in the U.S.
I cant see any down side.

It's a licensed copy of the Nokian Entyre 2.0

Price where I live for Milestar in 225/45/17:

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 12.29.37 PM.jpg

Many of the Nokain tires are made in Russia. So is the reasoning because of recent events?
No.

the Entyre 2.0 got replaced by the TYRES ONE.

I posted an article a while back about Nokian shifting production to the other plants.

I've been satisfied with the Milestar MS932 tires I bought at Discount Tire for my M35. After 12,000 miles, they seem to wear better, ride and handle as well and are about as quiet as the OEM Goodyear Eagle, Cooper Zeon and Toyo Versado tires I've had on this car, and at a much better price. I'd buy Milestar tires again.

Edit: the OP's Milestar tires are priced at $97 at my North Carolina Discount Tire.

Last edited:
Reactions: CKN
I've been satisfied with the Milestar MS932 tires I bought at Discount Tire for my M35. After 12,000 miles, they seem to wear better, ride and handle as well and are about as quiet as the OEM Goodyear Eagle, Cooper Zeon and Toyo Versado tires I've had on this car, and at a much better price. I'd buy Milestar tires again.
I have run the 932s. They are great!

If Milestar has their own road hazard coverage why should I buy the one Discount offers?

Backed by a 30-day ride guarantee, if you aren’t satisfied with your purchase for any reason then you may return them for a new set. The Weatherguard AS710 Sport also is enrolled in the Road Hazard Program, which replaces eligible tires that have damage due to snags, punctures, tears, bruises, impact breaks and cuts.

However, if you still want some extra coverage for these all-season beauties, then consider adding our exclusive Certificates to your purchase. Our Certificates cover your tires down to 3/32” of tread and if your tire can’t be safely repaired, we’ll give you a new replacement. For a small extra cost, you can leave worry in the wind.

I don't know how easy it is to get a tire company to refund your money based on a puncture, but at AT it is very easy to get the tire repaired/replaced with their own coverage. I'd also look at how long the Milestar road hazard program is good for (6 mos or life of tire or??).

If Milestar has their own road hazard coverage why should I buy the one Discount offers?

Backed by a 30-day ride guarantee, if you aren’t satisfied with your purchase for any reason then you may return them for a new set. The Weatherguard AS710 Sport also is enrolled in the Road Hazard Program, which replaces eligible tires that have damage due to snags, punctures, tears, bruises, impact breaks and cuts.

However, if you still want some extra coverage for these all-season beauties, then consider adding our exclusive Certificates to your purchase. Our Certificates cover your tires down to 3/32” of tread and if your tire can’t be safely repaired, we’ll give you a new replacement. For a small extra cost, you can leave worry in the wind.

I placed the order for the Milestar tires and got the the Discount tire road hazard warranty.
The road hazard warranty from Milestar is prorated and Discounts is not, they will replace a tire free down to 3/32ths tread.
The roads in the Denver metro area are full of pot holes.
So with using my Discount tire card I got 5% off plus 6 months no interest.
The total came to $566.94 out the door.

And if you buy your next set of tires from AT, even if they aren't Milestar, you can get prorate on the purchase, as long as you don't go over the milage warranty. Given the Sienna's horrible record of going down to 2/32 after only 50% of the warrantied mileage, I usually get about 50% off my next set of tires.

I placed the order for the Milestar tires and got the the Discount tire road hazard warranty.
The road hazard warranty from Milestar is prorated and Discounts is not, they will replace a tire free down to 3/32ths tread.
The roads in the Denver metro area are full of pot holes.
So with using my Discount tire card I got 5% off plus 6 months no interest.
The total came to $566.94 out the door.

And if you buy your next set of tires from AT, even if they aren't Milestar, you can get prorate on the purchase, as long as you don't go over the milage warranty. Given the Sienna's horrible record of going down to 2/32 after only 50% of the warrantied mileage, I usually get about 50% off my next set of tires.
They have a 60K mile warranty and this car does 4500 miles a year.

In that case, it is unlikely that you will get the prorate, b/c most tire companies have a 5-6 year limit on the prorate warranty.
Oh well it was a thought....

I bought a used car with milestars. They were quiet and drove well enough. They we’re well used when I got them. They needed air every week, so I replaced them. Not sure of their past history.

Back