New Tires for 20' Nissan Sentra SV

Dunno if they are in the budget, but the Conti Pure Contact rubber transformed my friends '19 CR-V.
I think it was $800 all in and worth every penny. You won't be sorry.

I recently bought tires for my Corolla Hybrid. I did read up on the Vredesteins and BFG's. The BFG's seem dated in that they have louder tread pattern noise and other tires beat them in wet traction.

good highway tire for the 20' Nissan Sentra SV?
It has 20ft rims?
Was this you?
1703437356800.png

Serious answer: Continential truecontact tour 138.99(at TR)

Do you have experience with kumho tires personally or just recommend? I’m a skeptic on kumho and not a fan of the oe hankook.
I have two cars running them extremely happy. Really quiet tire my daughters Elantra has 42k on them no flats still quiet probably good for another 10k. I have them on my short trip trip beater no issues in two years but low miles on them . Great budget tire you will be happy with out breaking the bank.

Attachments

• IMG_20220201_164306930.jpg
    IMG_20220201_164306930.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220201_164444832.jpg
    IMG_20220201_164444832.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 16
Vredestein HiTrac Grand Touring look to be good . May go with this tire when time is need . Keep us up to date on your purchase and how they perform .

out of that group, Vredestein.

Personally I would strike the Goodyear, never had a Goodyear I liked. and add Yokohama to the the list, never had a bad Yokohama.

I would buy the Cross Climate.

Reactions: hrv
I want to bring up one of my go to cheaper brands that actually perform pretty good.

Put a set of a relatives Outlander and they have been really good. Will probably go with the same brand for tires on my Camry here soon.
Those sumitomo are comparable to the Vredestein. I really liked the BFG’s but after seeing how the vredestein outperformed them for less $.

I have those good year tires on my sons ‘20 Sentra. I am not a GY fan at all, but at the time the sale was ridiculous so I went with them. They have been a good tire. Handle nice, ride is nice, not loud, good in rain and light snow. Only has 9000 miles on them but tread wear is ok so far.

Back