Any experience with Continental Cross Contact ATR-Mild off road tire.

Hermann

Site Donor 2023
Anyone have these. I guess they are relatively new. Only 4 reviews on Tire Rack. Big Continental sale at Tire Rack.

See what we have for your vehicle:2022 FORD MAVERICK HYBRID XLT (See Products/New Search)
Vehicle in session - 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT Area 51

Change Vehicle Color

CONTINENTAL CROSSCONTACT ATR​

On-Road All-Terrain
Not Yet Rated
Reviews (4)
New
co_crosscontact_atr_full.jpg

co_crosscontact_atr_full.jpg

Wheel not included
  • Continental CrossContact ATR
  • Continental CrossContact ATR
Compare
$ 150.83Per Tire

In StockDelivery by Monday, 08/14 to 64068
Qty 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

" style="box-sizing: border-box; outline: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: var(--font-color-link); text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer;">Service Description
  • UTQG: 600 A A UTQG
Free Road Hazard Protection$58.44 value. Two-year coverage.
Free Shipping
DISCOUNTS & OFFERS
Special Offers
Buy a set of four and you may be eligible to receive a $110 VISA® Prepaid Card by mail-in rebateView Details
Set of 4: $ 603.32
Price After Mail-In Rebate: $493.32
Price with the Continental Tire Credit Card After Mail-In Rebate: $383.32

my magic 8-ball "it will be winner".. try some and get back to us.

they have many great tires and I would try those without a second thought at that price.
OTOH they are available in 1 size right now so they might be some tweaked OE Tire?? not sure.

Last edited:
To my eye these look exactly like their current all-terrain. The TerrainContact A/T. I really, really like them. I’m on my second set, but in full disclosure I only wore the first set to 50% before they were replaced. They are nearly as quiet, or even as quiet as, highway tires. The rain traction on a pickup, at least through the first 50% of tread, is the best I’ve had, and the mild off-road traction is usable (towing camper through off-pavement camp sites, occasional mild trail). They are a little on the softer rubber side, which I prefer, even at the expense of some treadlife. If you corner hard they will wear on the shoulders.

mine are on an f150. I keep them aired a little higher since they have a bit of give in the sidewall. I think they would be extremely well suited to the maverick. they are also not heavy - one of the lightest weight AT’s you can find, which will help NVH in a vehicle the size of the maverick.

Given that this is only available in 1 size, I'm guessing it's an OE tire, so it might have wear or traction issues. OTOH, the fuel economy will be good.

Usually, a new line comes out in many, many sizes.
TireRack is usually good at stating if a tire is one of those OE tires.

1691878693364.png

Yet, the aftermarket TerrainContact AT is not available in 225/65r17

Last edited:
prolly decent BUT real SNOW tires are best for those who get regular snows, they GO better + STOP better. 4 snow tires on my FWD 2001 jetta never let me down as i passed struggling 4WD vehicles with ass season BUT winter tires.

Back