Michigan Woulverines are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: tig1
As bad as MI looked last night (and they did), OSU couldn't have looked more like they didn't belong in the final 4 more than they did tonight...

Most of your better teams come from down south.

That's certainly true in recent years, but the Big 10 has been dominant, and I'm sure they will be again...

They were dominant in another century long past. My team(Florida Gators) beat Iowa today 30-3.

Last edited:
As bad as MI looked last night (and they did), OSU couldn't have looked more like they didn't belong in the final 4 more than they did tonight...

That's certainly true in recent years, but the Big 10 has been dominant, and I'm sure they will be again...

About once every decade. The nation's best athletes do not want to go to college up North when they can go where the weather is warmer and more pleasant.

Originally Posted By: dave1251

About once every decade. The nation's best athletes do not want to go to college up North when they can go where the weather is warmer and more pleasant.

Do you really think the climate is the deciding factor?

Absolutely. Final visits to colleges occur during winter months. If you were a recruit would you be more impressed with warm weather and girls in short dresses/shorts or the cold north with girls bundled up like grannies.

I am a big10 fan reality is reality .

Originally Posted By: Al

Absolutely. Final visits to colleges occur during winter months. If you were a recruit would you be more impressed with warm weather and girls in short dresses/shorts or the cold north with girls bundled up like grannies.

I am a big10 fan reality is reality .

We're talking about football here...I would think a particular school's football program would be more of a factor than climate when a player is deciding where he wants to begin his trek towards the NFL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back