Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer Cleaner

What can I say besides this stuff is magic in a bottle. I've had my Fusion for a little over 3 years and it really hasn't had a good wipedown. I've used dry microfiber every month or so, but all that did was push around the dirt. I tend to drive with my windows down so needless to say, the dash and console were a bit dusty.

I saw a bottle of this in Walmart for $4.97 and thought I'd give it a try. WOW. I used it everywhere but the glass. Dash, center console, doors, Sync 3 screen, the instrument panel plastic covering, leather seats, etc. All the dirt cleaned right up and actually stuck to the MF towel this time. The product leaves a matte finish that isn't slick to the touch. I also couldn't believe there was no streaking on the infotainment screen and the clear plastic covering the instrument panel. The car literally looks brand new inside. Definitely a customer for life with this product.

+1

Might be the best interior detailing product on the market.

A close second are the Armor All Cleaning Wipes. The absolute best thing I have found for cleaning the steering wheel and plastic trim around the inside door sills and the lower door panels. Some of the dirt these things clean off is astonishing. They also don't leave behind a shiny, greasy residue.

Glad i read this! I bought a kit on clearance at Walmart that has this in it. I kinda thought that it would be a greasy coating and that i would not use it. I’ll give it a try! Thanks!

PS: the spray wax in the kit is fantastic (according to my sons who applied it to all the cars). Easy to use and good results.

I hate the smell of it.

I prefer the Chemical Guys Inner Clean, especially the baby powder scented stuff. The original Pinneaple scent is tolerable

What can I say besides this stuff is magic in a bottle. I've had my Fusion for a little over 3 years and it really hasn't had a good wipedown. I've used dry microfiber every month or so, but all that did was push around the dirt. I tend to drive with my windows down so needless to say, the dash and console were a bit dusty.

I saw a bottle of this in Walmart for $4.97 and thought I'd give it a try. WOW. I used it everywhere but the glass. Dash, center console, doors, Sync 3 screen, the instrument panel plastic covering, leather seats, etc. All the dirt cleaned right up and actually stuck to the MF towel this time. The product leaves a matte finish that isn't slick to the touch. I also couldn't believe there was no streaking on the infotainment screen and the clear plastic covering the instrument panel. The car literally looks brand new inside. Definitely a customer for life with this product.
This and Aerospace 303 are the 2 best interior detail cleaners.

I found two bottles of this stuff at Walmart and never saw it again. Its great stuff.
377c5a8c-0165-4dd1-97b0-4c49dc2b6c50_1.4c4d8c6ae44234d1ad40f9061d8e3762.png

It is a great interior detailer, however, it is very weak. Only intended for light dust.

This being bitog and all, I'm surprised folks would be using such an expensive detail spray! I've been using Optimum No Rinse in a 1/16 ratio, mixed with tap water. I actually like it better than the Megs Interior Detail Spray, particularly on coated leather. Comes out to $.50 for a 32 oz bottle. If you want to get fancy and use distilled water, you'll have a great interior detail spray for about $1.00 a quart: https://optimumcarcare.com/product/optimum-no-rinse-wash-shine1

I'm surprised more people don't use this stuff. Besides being really economical, it works incredibly well and reduces the number of products you need to have on-hand.

I use the Meguiar's interior detailer as well - and mark me as one who likes the smell.

I like that it does not leave any kind of finish, just basically how the manufacturer intended the dash and plastics to look. I use it on my wiper and turn signal stalks all the time with white print and does not seem to have messed with the printed portion.

I continue to find that this is the best OTC interior detailer on the market. I haven not tried Griot's, which I heard was good also. The Meguiar's just works and works well.....on any surface. Leaves a perfect OEM look. I use it in the engine bay as well. I'm done with dressings as most in some way or another attract dirt/dust.

I continue to find that this is the best OTC interior detailer on the market. I haven not tried Griot's, which I heard was good also. The Meguiar's just works and works well.....on any surface. Leaves a perfect OEM look. I use it in the engine bay as well. I'm done with dressings as most in some way or another attract dirt/dust.

Todd from Esoteric is a great source of info on YT.

Back