Meguiar's Natural Shine: Not at WM. Where to find?

I'm getting low on the Duragloss tire spray, and went to Walmart to find some more Meguiar's Natural Shine, the water-based stuff. Imagine my surprise when the WM I go to most often no longer had it! Detail spray, and 17 different brands of ceramic spray wax, it seemed, but no Natural Shine. Does Autozone carry this stuff? O'Reilly's? Once I'd have gone to PepBoys; their detail section was tops. But around here they have all become service-only places.

Did you check online? Many places are hit and miss, be thankful you aren't in Canada where the selections are usually more limited and more expensive.

I use this 50/50 and is much cheaper by the gallon.

I was going to pick up a bottle of Griot's Vinyl and Rubber dressing, and a set of their applicator pads. With shipping it would come to more than 50 bucks! Good as I know their stuff is, that's high. Lemme check Autozone and O'Reilly's first!

I've got some Griot's Interior Cleaner. Will it leave a satiny finish on the tires if I apply it, scrub it off (the cleaning phase), and then re-apply?
You can try it on one tire to see if it works and how long it lasts. DG has several tire dressings and I’ve liked them all. I liked Barret Jackson tire dressing from WM but they do not have it an longer.

You can try it on one tire to see if it works and how long it lasts. DG has several tire dressings and I’ve liked them all. I liked Barret Jackson tire dressing from WM but they do not have it an longer.
I tried the Griot's Interior Detailer on the LF tire, and was not impressed with the look. Turns out the Autozone closest to where I wash the car had the Meguiar's Natural Shine for $7.99 and tire applicator pads for $2.99.

Back