No more Seal and Shine at Walmart?

We were out at WM today grocery shopping and I was in need of restocking my Turtle Wax Seal and Shine. I went to the automotive department and couldn't find any, not even a space for it. I went on Walmart.com and only found it being sold under a third party vendor. What's going on? Did they drop it? I ended up getting one of their ceramic sprays instead as I was needing something for tomorrows car wash. I'm just curious if it is a local problem or widespread. I'll have to get on Amazon and see if they have any.

Update: Amazon has it, but it is now priced over $17. I recall paying $12 or less previously.

Last edited:
Probably was not ordered on time from the warehouse and missed the truck. ;)

We were out at WM today grocery shopping and I was in need of restocking my Turtle Wax Seal and Shine. I went to the automotive department and couldn't find any, not even a space for it. I went on Walmart.com and only found it being sold under a third party vendor. What's going on? Did they drop it? I ended up getting one of their ceramic sprays instead as I was needing something for tomorrows car wash. I'm just curious if it is a local problem or widespread. I'll have to get on Amazon and see if they have any.

Update: Amazon has it, but it is now priced over $17. I recall paying $12 or less previously.
A few Walmart locations I shop at often do that sort of thing with many products. On shelf for awhile, then either moved or done away with for whatever reason. Seems to happen often with products that are likely more of a niche market than mainstream that sell well.

I've only ever mail ordered it through the wally. It's rarely on the shelf locally. Only being available 3rd party through Wally is interesting..

The last I bought it they were marked down to $1.99 a bottle. I bought all they had. Probably on clearance.

I switched to the ceramic spray coating from seal and shine a while ago. I prefer it's application. If that's available I would recommend trying it out.

I believe the ICE Seal & Shine Ceramic Spray is THE best vaalue in such ceramic sprays - at one time WM sold it for $8.00 per bottle . Then the formula was improved to include UV protection and went up to $9.99 ... I wish I would have bought more bottle at the time if I knew WM would discontinue stocking locally !!

If there isn't a tag on the shelf for it the Wal Mart store you went to isn't carrying it any longer.

Back