MaxLife 150K is not a myth

It just seems interesting how we are having multiple new threads pop up recently with subjects that have been thoroughly discussed but the creators don't seem to be aware of that fact. I got my first black bottle Valvoline nearly a year ago as many others have reported doing, just because you like awareness about something doesn't mean it does not exist.
I’m not really sure what the complaint is with the post seems like we’re complaining just to complain right now

I looked at the jug I have and it doesn’t look glued or crimped.
I just looked at a Valvoline jug I have in the garage, and the spout looks to be a separate piece from the jug itself. So it must seal somehow. I imagine if the spout area was bashed around a lot it might cause the jug to leak.

People miss some threads and search doesn't always show what you think you're looking for.
I just scroll on past if I'm not carrying my dead horse stick.
HOWEVER(!), one might have new information that will be missed if all "duplicate threads" are dismissed.

People miss some threads and search doesn't always show what you think you're looking for.
I just scroll on past if I'm not carrying my dead horse stick.
HOWEVER(!), one might have new information that will be missed if all "duplicate threads" are dismissed.
This would be a pretty boring forum if only one thread were allowed per topic. Unless you’re on here 24/7 you’re bound to miss more than you catch, even with search.

You got that right ^^^^^

I found 2 qts of Valvoline 150k Maxlife plus at Dollar General...

Only place I have seen it in.

And I think your thread title is accurate.

This oil is not in many brick and mortar stores....

Only DG and Meijer...

And DG is not likely to be there often at all.

This would be a pretty boring forum if only one thread were allowed per topic. Unless you’re on here 24/7 you’re bound to miss more than you catch, even with search.
Very true and I for one still wouldn’t even know this product exists because until just now I had no idea

You got that right ^^^^^

I found 2 qts of Valvoline 150k Maxlife plus at Dollar General...

Only place I have seen it in.

And I think your thread title is accurate.

This oil is not in many brick and mortar stores....

Only DG and Meijer...

And DG is not likely to be there often at all.
As of last Sunday my wally is not stocking it, same with the new Magnatec, nada. Planning on using one of them if they show up before middle of April.

Valvoline instant oil change pours maxlife as their "semi-synthetic" offering. Without any reference to high mileage.

They are having trouble marketing it. It used to be the high mileage oil.

Now that they are offering two semi-syn products, one marketed as conventional (Daily Protection), one marketed as Semi-Syn (Maxlife).

I'd bet 99 percent of people don't read the PI sheets like I do so they have no idea.

Valvoline instant oil change pours maxlife as their "semi-synthetic" offering. Without any reference to high mileage.

They are having trouble marketing it. It used to be the high mileage oil.

Now that they are offering two semi-syn products, one marketed as conventional (Daily Protection), one marketed as Semi-Syn (Maxlife).

I'd bet 99 percent of people don't read the PI sheets like I do so they have no idea.

Marketing is inherently a difficult thing. When people don't have a clue and don't want a clue your left with simply Good, Better and Best as the best way to try and explain.

I think that's why Walmart and Havoline simply gave up and went "All Lifecycles Oil" aka "Lifelong".

Back