Marvel Mystery Oil fixed my compression and misfire issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes as is your post, as is the conclusion that "Euro 0w40" was the cause of a problem.
I never said Euro 0w40 caused my compression issue. I just basically was saying that I found it weird how the issues started happening when I’ve been using M1 0w40 for a year with 3 month OCI’s, because according to BITOG, M1 0w40 is supposedly the “best”.

I never said Euro 0w40 caused my compression issue. I just basically was saying that I found it weird how the issues started happening when I’ve been using M1 0w40 for a year with 3 month OCI’s, because according to BITOG, M1 0w40 is supposedly the “best”.
If it was tangential then perhaps not include that in your testimonial. Such inclusions tend to distract rather than support.

You are attributing causality to mere coincidence.

Mobil 1 may have been a change in oil, and the misfires may have started subsequent to that change, but there is no evidence that Mobil 1 caused your misfires, or lowered your compression.

Sometimes, I wish I could walk by each car being worked on near my shop, and shake a stick over them, chanting ”Ugga booga”.

Then when the car is fixed, I could go back and take credit. Clearly, the car was broken. Also, clearly, my sorcerous use of the stick with the incantation happened before the car was fixed.

Ergo, I fixed the car with my magic.

See how that works?

Correlation. Not necessarily causation.
I never said Euro 0w40 caused my compression issue. I just basically was saying that I found it weird how the issues started happening when I’ve been using M1 0w40 for a year with 3 month OCI’s, because according to BITOG, M1 0w40 is supposedly the best cleaning oil. Then a little bit of MMO fixed my compression issue.

That’s all I have to say, weather y’all believe it or not.

🍿🍿

I never said Euro 0w40 caused my compression issue. I just basically was saying that I found it weird how the issues started happening when I’ve been using M1 0w40 for a year with 3 month OCI’s, because according to BITOG, M1 0w40 is supposedly the best cleaning oil. Then a little bit of MMO fixed my compression issue.

🍿🍿
I am tending to believe this is your greater point in the thread considering you've repeated it more than once now.

MMO definitely cleans, I've used it myself several times. I see how the M1 bit was confusing, but I get what you're saying now. Oils can clean up deposits, but sometimes you need something a little more aggressive for a specific issue.

🍿🍿
I believe that you had a misfire. I believe that it is gone.

I do not believe that Mobil 1 caused it, as you suggest, because there is no evidence to support that.

You did suggest that, by the way, and you have brought up the correlation more than once.

🍿🍿

your ground wires are pristine then?

I am tending to believe this is your greater point in the thread considering you've repeated it more than once now.
No the main point of this thread was how MMO fixed my issue. I never said Mobil 1 0w40 was what caused my issue. It just happened to be the oil I’ve been using for a year while my compression and misfire issues started developing basically 2-3 months ago.

If you couldn’t tell, I was making fun of the m1 0w40 lovers, because it was weird that this compression issue happened while using the M1 0w40, because absolutely nobody will believe this on Bitog. Who know if it’s what caused it. But MMO sure did fix my compression and misfire issue.

No the main point of this thread was how MMO fixed my issue. I never said Mobil 1 0w40 was what caused my issue. It just happened to be the oil I’ve been using for a year while my compression and misfire issues started developing basically 2-3 months ago.

If you couldn’t tell, I was making fun of the m1 0w40 lovers, because it was weird that this compression issue happened while using the M1 0w40, because absolutely nobody will believe this on Bitog. Who know if it’s what caused it. But MMO sure did fix my compression and misfire issue.
So as I noted an unsupported tangential issue to your testimonial tends to distract rather than reinforce.

I believe that you had a misfire. I believe that it is gone.

I do not believe that Mobil 1 caused it, as you suggest, because there is no evidence to support that.

You did suggest that, by the way, and you have brought up the correlation more than

So as I noted an unsupported tangential issue to your testimonial tends to distract rather than reinforce.
Well, then it is what it is. I don’t have to reinforce anything. I’m not here to debate, I’m here to share my story whether people want to believe it or not. That’s up to the readers, not me.

My truck is fixed thanks to MMO, and I’m happy about it. That’s all that matters to me.

I just used it following a Berryman’s piston soak to restore lubrication to the cylinder walls. It sure made a lot of smoke, but who knows, maybe that helped clean too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back