Man trades Corvette c8 for Mitsubishi Outlander

Not sure I'd make that trade, but then again I wouldn't buy either in the first place. Interesting story all the same.

Man, did he ever take a bath on that deal. Can't imagine doing it unless finances forced it. But it may have also been a comfort decision. I thought that Fiero I bought was going to be so much fun. Well, it was, until it came time to get out of it. He's not a small man, so the Vette may have just been a bad decision. The fact that he traded it for such a workaday car suggests he may have lost his job. Sorry for your loss, Tommy....unless you're glad about it.

Life reasons come up, divorce, maybe giving to daughter or mother. Maybe the Corvette rode miserably for his physical shape. No mention of his trade in offer either.

Lol @ C8 prices. People grossly overpaying for a first year car that will have more issues than a 2021+ model. By 2022 they will probably discount them heavily from MSRP like standard GM operations. I'd consider a $10% off sticker C8 at some point but not at MSRP.
People are nuts. I live in a good automotive market with a lot of nice cars and these are starting to percolate to the point where the rarity has fallen off and doesn’t even elicit a double take anymore same thing with the Zupra. Wait another year and seeing one of these on the road will be like seeing a C7.

That's like the story of the guy buying a PlayStation and he tells his wife it's an air purifier. He had to sell it.

the Playstation 5 has even better resale value than the C8. my cousin used a botter and got a dozen of them on release day.

Probably decided that he needed a C8 like a hole in the head and could trade it in for a cheaper vehicle that would suit his needs and at the same time get back lots of money. Not everyone needs a loaded fun car.

The only attention I get when driving my C7 is old men and high school age boys. I’m glad to see there are still some kids interested in cars like I was at that age. If you want to pick up women, get a puppy or volunteer somewhere.
If a person is buying a vehicle to attract women, then a puppy probably isn't going to help either...

Back