Malaysia Airlines 777 loses contact...not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: andrewg
Great...an unverified photo that some possibly disturbed individual thinks is a 'cool' hoax....and all the conspiracy folks get all worked up into a lather.
It never ends.

It really doesn't take much.

Originally Posted By: Trajan
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Originally Posted By: kalloggs40
All these stories have dissapeared off google why??????? CNN had one as well

Because it's a hoax?

Exactly. How gullible does one need to be to fall for it?

Any conspiracy theorist would.

Even though conspiracies do happen all the time.

Ever think this is just another deliberate diversion to keep the level of confusion up? I do.

Look at how the corporate media has kept throwing out all manner of speculation, much of it constantly conflicting, 24/7 with little or nothing to back any of their observations up. How is that "news"???

Remember that the DoD ADMITTED that CNN had ACTIVE military staff ON duty at the cable "news" outlet for years! I wouldn't be surprised if all the major outlets have intel operatives on duty right at this moment.

Actually that is a military intelligence tactic as well.

Last edited:
They still have ZERO proof it's in the South Indian Ocean.

Not saying there's a cover-up, just that "nothing from the Plane" was found.

Tonight on the "boob tube" the US network mews is stating that the plane has crashed in the Indian Ocean SW of Australia, because of some satellite pings........
..... NOT ONE SHRED OF THE PLANE HAS BEEN FOUND.

OK, sheep, accept the "authorities" decree.
02.gif

I still wonder if the plane actually landed on Antarctica?

Last edited:
Hmm, what's more likely
a) a plane crashed into an ocean
b) someone successfully landed it without US or any other intelligence knowledge, blocking all cell phones, under radar, etc, etc...

I'll paypal you both enough money to buy some industrial tin to thicken your hats when the plane emerges in one piece.

....uh you forgot

c) the authorities know more and are not telling the truth to the public.

Actually tin is effective when building a "faraday cage" which are actually used by our own military.
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: surfstar
Hmm, what's more likely
a) a plane crashed into an ocean
b) someone successfully landed it without US or any other intelligence knowledge, blocking all cell phones, under radar, etc, etc...

I'll paypal you both enough money to buy some industrial tin to thicken your hats when the plane emerges in one piece.

No Al Foil needed here, just "there's no proof yet". ...and that's a fact, Jack!

Originally Posted By: sprintman
The Brits told 'em where it went down. The only puzzling part is why the Malaysians are still refusing to release the full cargo manifest..............

Yes, that is interesting.

But in any case I still do NOT believe ANYTHING they
(any of the authorities) have said.

Too many contradicting stories, omissions, and confusion.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
The Brits told 'em where it went down. The only puzzling part is why the Malaysians are still refusing to release the full cargo manifest..............

Yes...maybe THEY are ALL in it together? It's pretty obvious it's a GIANT conspiracy when we aren't told EXACTLY what happened.
Geesh. How can you go through life thinking so much of what you hear is a lie or a conspiracy? Must be awfully depressing.

Originally Posted By: Blaze
FBI says they can get info (the first 2hrs) off the voice flight recorder if its been recorded over.

How is it possible? This is not magnetic tape, this is digital recording in memory chips.

Yes...maybe THEY are ALL in it together? It's pretty obvious it's a GIANT conspiracy when we aren't told EXACTLY what happened.
Geesh. How can you go through life thinking so much of what you hear is a lie or a conspiracy? Must be awfully depressing.

Everyone is in on it. The pilots. The flight attendants. The passengers, the ground crews, the air traffic controllers. The nations with satellites, the CIA/NRO/NSA/. The entire list here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_intelligence_agencies

Maybe even Section 31, the Tal Shiar, the Obsidian Order????

Everyone is in on it. The pilots. The flight attendants. The passengers, the ground crews, the air traffic controllers. The nations with satellites, the CIA/NRO/NSA/. The entire list here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_intelligence_agencies

And dont forget the Girl Scouts what with their evil tasty cookies and all!You just know thats involved somehow!
laugh.gif

CNN's ratings were dropping before this plane incident. Here is my theory: there is no plane. It's a false flag operation by CNN to drum up viewership. They've gone non stop for 2 weeks without a shred of credible evidence. The CIA, FBI, Area 51, Bilderberg, Illuminati, Malaysia, China, etc. all caught on to the false flag and perpetuated it for their own psychological operations to dupe the masses. ala quarter back sneak.

Next week, the world government will reveal that Justin Bieber is the antichrist.
02.gif

Originally Posted By: dave1251

You forgot plain ole Star Fleet intelligence.

Section 31 operates outside of SFI. They do the dirty work.

Originally Posted By: morepwr

And dont forget the Girl Scouts what with their evil tasty cookies and all!You just know thats involved somehow!
laugh.gif

Ah, of course, the Girl Scouts. They're worse than KAOS. Taking over the world one cookie box at a time.

FBI says they can get info (the first 2hrs) off the voice flight recorder if its been recorded over.

How is it possible? This is not magnetic tape, this is digital recording in memory chips.

Astro or 757guy would know, but I guess that it would at least last the entire flight

Astro or 757guy would know, but I guess that it would at least last the entire flight

BTW, It was a rhetoric question.

Originally Posted By: morepwr

laugh.gif

Ah, of course, the Girl Scouts. They're worse than KAOS. Taking over the world one cookie box at a time.

Lol...KAOS....forgot all about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back