M3P Ludicrous Review

This thread went off the M3P a long time ago, like it or not that how threads evolve.
Personally I try to be open to new information. Others just seem to change the subject; perhaps their minds are closed?
I was schooled in Silicon Valley Board Rooms. These execs are hard nosed SOBs. And filthy rich because of it. You stick to the subject and argue in good faith.That's the only way to deliver quality results. It's OK to be wrong; it's not OK to BS your way out. Credibility is everything.

Flying off topic and personal attack strategy is so disappointing to me because there is a wealth of solid information here.
Tesla pinged me to schedule the delivery. Probably Saturday.
1719349554546.jpg

Last edited:
I am not sure how many people have been in a 10 second car, but if you switch to Insane mode, this car is violent. Only way I can describe it is like a roller coaster. If you use this mode, tell your passengers to put their head against the headrest and brace themselves. I asked Sue to try it on a back road with no other cars around. I was not ready for it; it snapped my head back and hurt my neck. If you have ever been boxing and got hit squarely on the chin, you know what I mean. It tries to separate your head from your body. Warn your passengers.

510 HP, AWD, 2 motors. Adaptive damper suspension, P-Zero staggered rubber. Battery runs axle to axle; very balanced and low center of gravity.

1719717129426.jpg

1719717150605.jpg

Last edited:
Beyond that, the car is much improved as compared to our early car. 95% new parts. More substantial. Paint and build quality are great.
For 55 large this is an incredible car. Seats are the 1st thing you notice.

My prediction: when the Model Y gets these upgrades, watch out world.

Back