Lubro Moly Voll Synthese better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blupupher

Site Donor 2021
For $9 liter, no thanks. From just the name, this sounds like it has a high moly content. Not that that is bad, but one of GC's interesting points is the lack of moly yet protections very well.

quote:
Originally posted by bighead:
quote:
Originally posted by Ferrari: Expect an e-slap from pscholte...
[LOL!]

[Dummy!] My name is brianpavlovic and I was warned You guys know me WAY TOO WELL! [Wink]

Patman

Staff member
quote:
Originally posted by blupupher: For $9 liter, no thanks. From just the name, this sounds like it has a high moly content. Not that that is bad, but one of GC's interesting points is the lack of moly yet protections very well.
Actually, despite it's name, I believe it has no moly in it at all! I remember seeing a VOA and joked that Lubro Moly must stand for No Moly! [Smile]

I had posted the VOA (and a couple of UOA's from my VW 1.8T) of LM 5W-40 a while ago. I'm running GC right now because my LM source got a little too expensive. Personally, I'd run the M1 5W-40 before I went back to LM. You can't beat the price of the M1 5W-40, especially for the OCI of 5,000 miles I'm currently running.

blupupher

Site Donor 2021
quote:
Originally posted by Patman:
quote:
Originally posted by blupupher: For $9 liter, no thanks. From just the name, this sounds like it has a high moly content. Not that that is bad, but one of GC's interesting points is the lack of moly yet protections very well.
Actually, despite it's name, I believe it has no moly in it at all! I remember seeing a VOA and joked that Lubro Moly must stand for No Moly! [Smile]

Well how is that for irony? [Confused]

Status
Not open for further replies.