Lubro Moly Voll Synthese better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Ferrari:
Expect an e-slap from pscholte...

lol.gif

For $9 liter, no thanks. From just the name, this sounds like it has a high moly content. Not that that is bad, but one of GC's interesting points is the lack of moly yet protections very well.

quote:

Originally posted by blupupher:
For $9 liter, no thanks. From just the name, this sounds like it has a high moly content. Not that that is bad, but one of GC's interesting points is the lack of moly yet protections very well.

Actually, despite it's name, I believe it has no moly in it at all! I remember seeing a VOA and joked that Lubro Moly must stand for No Moly!
smile.gif

I had posted the VOA (and a couple of UOA's from my VW 1.8T) of LM 5W-40 a while ago. I'm running GC right now because my LM source got a little too expensive. Personally, I'd run the M1 5W-40 before I went back to LM. You can't beat the price of the M1 5W-40, especially for the OCI of 5,000 miles I'm currently running.

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:

quote:

Originally posted by blupupher:

Actually, despite it's name, I believe it has no moly in it at all! I remember seeing a VOA and joked that Lubro Moly must stand for No Moly!
smile.gif

Well how is that for irony?
confused.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back