Looking for this old Quaker State High Mileage bottle!

Hello! Has anybody this oil bottle on his stash, it´s about 20 years old Quaker State High Mileage with the cool looking car also more than one is appreciated Would pay 20 dollar for a bottle would like to use it for my garage as decoration also similar QS bottles welcome!
QShighermileage_slick50.jpg

Hello! Has anybody this oil bottle on his stash, it´s about 20 years old Quaker State High Mileage with the cool looking car also more than one is appreciated Would pay 20 dollar for a bottle would like to use it for my garage as decoration also similar QS bottles welcome!View attachment 86818
I used a lot of that stuff in 10w40 and 20w50 in ope. Good oil. Best of luck in your search.

I don't have one, sadly. I do remember buying a quart of Slick 50 back in about 1985 for my oil-burning Datsun B210 lol.

I remember a few cases of that stuff on the rack in the warehouse with a thick coating of dust.

BITOG commandment indicates oils have everything they need; no snake oil additives needed. Apparently QS disagrees. j/k

To be fair by that time there was no Teflon-snake skin in Slick 50, it basically just had a lot of antifriction (moly) and detergent additives in it...

The last time I saw it was at Ollie's Outlet around 2011-12...

Back