**** load of GC at my local AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my local AZ here in Seffner this morning to buy some LUBEGARD.I wandered over to the green elixir rack and there it was; an over abundant supply of GC on the racks! It seems that my AZ is stocking this green gold very heavily now!Either that or the local yahoos dont know how good this elf juice is!And,to make a good thing better,they are still holding the buy 6 @ $3.79 a quart deal!If you know where Seffner is and want some GC,come on down!
burnout.gif

The Elves have been hard at work to ensure an ample supply. They do worry about the distribution patterns, however; but once SLX leaves the Black Forest it is out of their control. (You ought to see the Porsche-designed lorries they use to get it to the port!) (Sorry, these vehicles are not for sale to the general public...or even to generals, for that matter.)
grin.gif

This reminds me of some WWII operation or something.

The map was a nice touch.

Maybe BITOG needs to organize some kind of Berlin Airlift to get us all that desperately needed European Castrol SLX.

This time history would be reversed as the Germans would be our lifeline and savior *lol*

quote:

Originally posted by outrun:

Maybe BITOG needs to organize some kind of Berlin Airlift to get us all that desperately needed European Castrol SLX.

What would be involved for a passenger on a commercial air flight to bring back motor oil? Surely motor oil, being a 'flammible substance', wouldn't be acceptable in checked baggage, eh?

pitzel,

A round trip drive to Seffner should be less than a GC/SLX OCI from Saskatchewan. Just pick up some extra when you are there. Maybe ekpolk or BlueOvalFitter will trade you some of his GC/SLX for some XD-3.

Good luck on your oil hunts.

What would be involved for a passenger on a commercial air flight to bring back motor oil? Surely motor oil, being a 'flammible substance', wouldn't be acceptable in checked baggage, eh?

Are you serious?

Motor oil can be sent via FEDEX, UPS aircraft for over nite deliveries.

How else did i scramble for Royal Purple on hasty occasions?

Hence if it has been declared safe with them

I see little reason it can not be pallatized for lets just civilian or military airlift purposes.

Gasoline is flammable, the flash points of motor oil relatively speaking are quite high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back