LM Engine Flush + Ceratec. My review.

8% improvement in fuel economy? Incredible.
Anyone with even a lick of scientific sense knows that's complete nonsense. There have been numerous threads on this subject in the past about how many far more significant variables affect everyday driving. Any change due to some additive or oil is deep in the noise.

Here is a truthful post by someone who knows what they are talking about. This is concerning fuel choice but the principle and the magnitude are the same:

Anyone with even a lick of scientific sense knows that's complete nonsense. There have been numerous threads on this subject in the past about how many far more significant variables affect everyday driving. Any change due to some additive or oil is deep in the noise.

Here is a truthful post by someone who knows what they are talking about. This is concerning fuel choice but the principle and the magnitude are the same:

Ya kind of like the test on adbv on oil filters done by some on this site....🤣

Ya kind of like the test on adbv on oil filters done by some on this site....🤣
Boy, @ZeeOSix's comments on that really scarred you for life eh? LOL!
iu

What did I miss here?

Which was the result of what started with this post:

^^^ LoL ... yeah, I made an offer to anyone interested for a certified materials lab to test the correlation between the way the rubber burns vs a chemical verification, and the guy who's claim fails (some don't believe the burn test is accurate) pays for all the testing. But wait, the info is already shown by actual rubber manufacuerers and testers that how the rubber burns can determine if it's silicone or nitrile. 😄

^^^ LoL ... yeah, I made an offer to anyone interested for a certified materials lab to test the correlation between the way the rubber burns vs a chemical verification, and the guy who's claim fails (some don't believe the burn test is accurate) pays for all the testing. But wait, the info is already shown by actual rubber manufacuerers and testers that how the rubber burns can determine if it's silicone or nitrile. 😄
When a poster does not actually know or understand something they should just defer on posting.

Which was the result of what started with this post:
Wow - can't say I expected an additive sub-forum post to dive into a burning test to determine oil filter materials. Peak BITOG achieved today. Bravo gents!

^^^ Stemmed from the "proof" aspect of reality. Some reality is easier to prove than others. Some people still think the Earth is flat, regardless of all the scientific proof, lol.

^^^ Stemmed from the "proof" aspect of reality. Some reality is easier to prove than others. Some people still think the Earth is flat, regardless of all the scientific proof, lol.
For sure but with enough time/money, you can set up a test to test anything you want. On the addtives, it goes both ways - prove they work...prove they don't work. All we really have is based on the manufacturer's claims and tests if they are there...enter PF to help us! ahhahaha. At least with LM, the one post showed the TUV cert for MoS2 with testing to back it.

Earth is flat....there was a funny Netflix show about it and my favorite part is the last scene where the flat Earthers are devising a test to prove it's flat with lasers and reflectors.....they set up the laser and a mile away the reflector hypothesizing of course that b/c it's flat, the laser will hit the mirror....of course it goes over it...and you hear the one dude say "wayminut"...hahahahaha

yes you are right let it go let Ceramax go......Ceratec and Liqui Moly go....your wallet will be happy too....

Do you know the best way to out a troll?

Pull them up on being a troll and leave a little hand grenade in the form of a spelling or grammar mistake for them to jump on.

When they do and don’t actually explain why they troll every thread about Ceratec you know you have indeed found a troll.

Hey Troll

Back