List an oil Additive you'd use / No Comments

Schaeffer Moly EP, Rislone Nano Prime, HPL Eng Cleaner, Gumout multisystem tune up, LM Motor oil saver, ATP 205 Reseal, Lubegard Red & Seal Fixx, may try LM Ceratec after HPL cleans up the fleet. TC-W3

Last edited:
Militc...Tufoil...Slick 50...Duralube...Motorkote...Hotshot friction eliminator...Moly kote from MG Mitten...Lubeguard..engine and tranny...X1R....and some more that I cant remember...

polyol_ester_oil_poe-68.jpg

Militc...Tufoil...Slick 50...Duralube...Motorkote...Hotshot friction eliminator...Moly kote from MG Mitten...Lubeguard..engine and tranny...X1R....and some more that I cant remember...
"you'd use" not "have used".....

"you'd use" not "have used".....
not but there was a big hype about most of them when they were being advertised...Kind of how Liqui Moly is now...I did use Militec...but that was on my rifle...

Rislone High Kilometre Engine Treatment
Just started both our cars on their High Kilometre Engine Treatment with instant results.
Where are y'all finding this stuff? I'm only able to find Rislone High Yardage Engine Treatment.
I believe they discontinued the High Inch-age version... It worked great, but someone started using it to treat ED, and killed it for the rest of us.

Back