Lets talk about new vehicles

The 185/65-15 (H) start at 9/32s' . Replaced at around 4/32s with GENERAL Altimax RT43 (H) which start at 10/32s' . These are better than the TX . Wish they didn't replace them with the 45s' .

Last edited:
Here's a new video ( 1 day old ) you may like . Watched it last night . Enjoy his videos .

Watched that video. It is a good video for people who are thinking about the Maverick, who have not watched a lot of videos about the Maverick.. I like the wings (?) on the front of the bed, although visibility would be hindered. BSM to the rescue.

The Ford Pass app is helpful in the winter if your vehicle sits outside as the remote start which I really never used much before but comes in handy on those near zero snowy days.
Gets the defroster going sooner. Just grab your phone and hit the start button. No option to pay for.

My Wrangler 4xe has averaged 49.8 mpg since I picked it up in October. Unlike the Maverick, the great mileage is due to the fact that the 4xe is a PHEV; I plug it in every night and the IC rarely kicks in on my daily commute.
I think I'm greener than you.
I flipped Canoo stock daily to buy mine 😂😂
Actually it's the truth.
Congratulations on your new Wrangler!

Enough already but a nice looking truck. Seems only Tacoma owners are interested as they tailgate me and are all eyes... I do credit Ford for making it a crew cab as standard and not fleecing customers for thousands more $$$. Besides the specs I call it a torque monster...amazing and 55.4 mpg this AM and I run it without and thought of getting great mpgs...
IMG_20240120_145727843_HDR.jpg

The Ford Pass app is helpful in the winter if your vehicle sits outside as the remote start which I really never used much before but comes in handy on those near zero snowy days.
Gets the defroster going sooner. Just grab your phone and hit the start button. No option to pay for.

I love the FordPass app and like you said it lets me add remote start at no charge and a bunch of other cool stuff. You can upload receipts for your own oil changes for example.

My wife’s Edge is too old for full access via the app, she has remote start but she has to be within key fob range. With the app I could start my car from across town if I wanted to. If somebody swiped the car I can see where it is too.

I love my VWs but no go unless you paid for the remote start on the car, no freebies. 🤷‍♂️

We appreciate that with our other Fords, I keep the codes in my phone in anticipation of a panicked call from a locked out female. 😛

Unfortunately the Mustang doesn’t have it, I suspect it has to do with the frameless windows. 🤷‍♂️
On my trucks you had to have Above XL trim like XLT+
My SE CMax had it too.

I think you misunderstand the definition of complex.

Have you looked inside a modern DOHC v8 lately? Hint: it looks a lot like a modern DOHC V6 or I4.

Adding a turbo doesn’t really change the complexity of the engine itself.

It’s two ways to get something: high pressure (turbo) or large volume (v8).

In this case, the 2.0T is suited just fine to the large SUV.

As far as longevity, a Chrysler 5.7 v8 isn’t the example of longevity I’d use…..

It’s not like any of the modern v8 engines are particularly reliable in 2024.
Mercedes likes to make them complicated. They have gotten 5-600 hp out of that 2 lyrics engine. Don’t know why they don’t do that in the AMGs

Back