Lets talk about new vehicles

I think my local Ford dealer just woke up. Vehicles are going off the lot rapidly. As @KCJeep said not a mustang to be found..really none...
Somebody this week wanted a return to two tone paint jobs.
From earlier today
IMG_20230514_100857313_HDR.jpg

I am digging the Chevy Colorado and the price.

And just WOW 😧 I saw a Sierra 2500 Denali Ultimate.
Outside oh well. Inside absolutely incredible. Amazing.
GM never impressed but they are starting too. Plus standard features galore even on their cheaper vehicles

Denali would be a good companion for a high roller Arteon.👍

I didn’t realize Colorado’s were priced decent. GM generally makes nice driving vehicles.

Fortunately my dealer seemed unaware that they had the only EcoBoost in the area, they still dealt on it but admittedly not a lot.

It's really amazing when pickup trucks are flying off the lot for $15,000 more (MSRP) than they were three years ago......

It's really amazing when pickup trucks are flying off the lot for $15,000 more (MSRP) than they were three years ago......
I suspect they are using tax code 179 where it doesn't really mean much because of the tax advantage. I used it several times myself but that was when deals were deals..Pre "21'

That said you could buy a junker classic truck and have a full rotisserie restoration cheaper than a high trim new one.
I did look into it and the prices weren't that bad compared to the high $$ new ones..

I just can’t get past that front end! And even with a discount that is too much to pay for a Mitsu. 😳

Here Mitsu is mostly driven by the no money, no credit, no sense crowd. Extended family has one they paid cash for at Carmax though, it’s been reliable.
Wow dude, just wow...
It's a Rogue bro...but fancier trim to trim with double the warranty and a bigger 4 banger over a 3 stroker... 😊

Boy you got arrogant when you stepped up to Ford. You keep playing the poor card... your perception of low rent dealers victimizing the poor has nothing to do with Mitsubishi the company...

Wow bruh...you disgust me with your sanctimonious self serving rhetoric. Again Wow 😲
You sound like autoboy...

Other than the above have a fantastic day.... 😂

Oh it’s the dealers, absolute predators I don’t know how they sleep at night.

Ford was a step up? 🤷‍ News to me! 🤣🤣🤣
In all seriousness I know of one dealer here that won't even list prices. Yeah you get the how much a month nonsense.

My dealer doesn't deal like that and remember some rich will pay for reliability as they are cheap and know that it is a money saver in the long run.

The sport I love even though it is a turd but a nice turd. I should have kept my last one.

Last edited:
Back