Lets talk about new vehicles

I saw a AR Giulia the other day in white but the outside was rather bland.
Not a big fan of the Giulia in white, but with the red interior and the right wheels I'd bite. Some cars look better in white than others, for example it's one of the best colors on the Arteon IMO.

Toyota inventory update - Epping, New Hampshire

20220506_134957.jpg

20220506_135224.jpg

Red interior makes me MAD.

NO stick = NO fun.

VW too boring?

The Mexican Taco SR5 2wd 4 banger above is ridiculous at almost a30K sitcker. If there ever was a $18K truck - there it is.

The Italians are the only ones who can pull off a red interior. Love it.

That must be a 22, prior years Giulia had more than just the seats. Too much on a red exterior but looks great with white.

I washed this yesterday...
White is not what I was told...Road grime stains in and it takes some muscle to get it off.
I drove it before this picture and got some bugs on it but hey???
I think this is the best angle of this VW..

View attachment 98366
The clam shell hood is just like the one I had on my A4. I love how it hides the hood gap into the belt line crease.
If properly coated with wax or whatever white looks cleaner longer but waxing a white car is one of the least gratifying experiences as after you're done it looks, well, white.
Nicest white I've owned is on the civic, some kind of a metallic pearl. Depending on how its looked at you can see green, gold, purple flecks in it that puts out a little shine.

Why does red interior make you mad?
Standard response to this colour of blood. Triggers anger and fight and danger.

Plus my father had a 70 buick 455 with a red interior and I didn't like that car though it was an unbreakable tank.
It just lacked personality that my 65 had. Add that GM was doing garbage plastic and rubber interior by 1970.

Not the beautiful "kill you" chrome and steel and wood and Uniroyal Naugahyde® of the early 60's

Standard response to this colour of blood. Triggers anger and fight and danger.

Plus my father had a 70 buick 455 with a red interior and I didn't like that car though it was an unbreakable tank.
It just lacked personality that my 65 had. Add that GM was doing garbage plastic and rubber interior by 1970.

Not the beautiful "kill you" chrome and steel and wood and Uniroyal Naugahyde® of the early 60's
I can get you counseling for that Ya know?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can get you counseling for that Ya know?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
NO, I believe t is in the DNA; It is the reason why I am alive to this day.

Run Away! Run Away!

Red would make me drive fast and get tickets, I do now recall my M roadster had "lobster" seats
but the dash was a nice charcoal. So if I'm sitting on it I'm not looking at it :) She Says.

Last edited:
Back