Lets talk about new vehicles

Yes sir. That is correct. I hate even thinking about those darn CVT that always make me swear lol. I will say a Subaru is one of the easiest non sports cars to get a speeding ticket in too because they will fly. And yes the engine sounds like it’s going to go out of the car when you start it up especially lol. I could nerd out all day about Subaru lol. If you do go with a Subaru Outback I do like the 3.6R engines in those and the Legacy. They fly also and I trust them more because they spec thicker oil.
Ain't the 3.6 long gone?
Now the upgrade is a turbo 2.4?
Yes the engines explode at start up but I do love the oil filter..lol

Thursday I was at Carmax dumping my last car deal. Don't make me fess up as it has became an addiction.
Why Carmax? For some reason they are paying more than anybody else on CUV's like $6000 more.

Carvana is bad on them but the bomb on gas sippers...

I hate I had to drive there and get an uber home. I walk in and I have to scan a code and punch in my quote number. Then sit and wait. The place was huge. A bunch of staff just sitting around.

As I sat down I looked to the side and saw a lady that was the exact image of my long term now removed lady friend but 10 years fresher...lol...true...

She was more like my ex than even I could imagine. Hawt as @aquariuscsm says but then started moaning and groaning at the staff because they were a few minutes late. She went on and on as the room became disgusted at her nonsense. After the staff had appeased her she started sighing and I hate sighing...

When she finally left she was dressed as my ex and had that same strut.... The whole affair soiled my Carmax experience...lol
2 yrs ago I once met the spitting image of my ex wife as the gf of a friends friend. Except younger. I struggled to take my eyes off her. I hope no body noticed.

I washed this yesterday...
White is not what I was told...Road grime stains in and it takes some muscle to get it off.
I drove it before this picture and got some bugs on it but hey???
I think this is the best angle of this VW..

20220430_195927_HDR.jpg

Lots of road dirt pigment gets into white paint. Best to keep coated with the polish of your choosing.

Lots of road dirt pigment gets into white paint. Best to keep coated with the polish of your choosing.
Yes indeed.
This had the dealer ceramic deal and no I refused to pay for it and my neighbor had it on his E350 and we both think it is a joke. Most likely nothing done..

Reactions: CKN
Yes indeed.
This had the dealer ceramic deal and no I refused to pay for it and my neighbor had it on his E350 and we both think it is a joke. Most likely nothing done..

Any dealer coating is a scam, they spray it on and hose it off...charge $1,200 for it.

I've noticed the "Pure White" of my Jetta is harder to keep clean than the "Pyrite Silver" of my Passat for sure. I need to get something on it.

I've noticed the "Pure White" of my Jetta is harder to keep clean than the "Pyrite Silver" of my Passat for sure. I need to get something on it.
Yeah you can take it to a car wash and come home with stains embedded in it. I don't use the drive in ones but do use the power wash bays but they don't clean it. You need to hand wash it and use some elbow grease.

Back