Last F1 race question

If you like Carlos and Ferrari, definitely watch it. Spoiler ? Pffft, it's been 24+ hours since it ended.... 😂

Greatest race in maybe a year
What race did you watch ? 😂 Other than the first couple laps, seeing Max get passed, it was pretty boring. 24 overtakes total and a few were team order swaps. The "excitement" of Sainz passing Verstappen was quickly overshadowed once you realized he really didn't pass him based on his (Sainz) car.

What race did you watch ? 😂 Other than the first couple laps, seeing Max get passed, it was pretty boring. 24 overtakes total and a few were team order swaps. The "excitement" of Sainz passing Verstappen was quickly overshadowed once you realized he really didn't pass him based on his (Sainz) car.
I probably should have written best race since last time Verstappen didn’t win but otherwise same as the last few years

Well Ferrari did finish which is an accomplishment. Even Checo couldn't get ahead and the dueling between Russell/Alonso was good put to the crash.

I really like Sergio Perez and wish he could deal with the pressure of being Max's teammate better. I think this is his biggest problem - he has to try soooooo hard to keep up with Max but IMO, if he paced himself and finished # 2 every race, he's made a huge accomplishment.

I really like Sergio Perez and wish he could deal with the pressure of being Max's teammate better. I think this is his biggest problem - he has to try soooooo hard to keep up with Max but IMO, if he paced himself and finished # 2 every race, he's made a huge accomplishment.
At 34 Perez is 8 yrs older than Verstappen and perhaps due to his age "self preservation" has become more influential in the way he drives? Daniel Ricciardo is also 34 and I think that's what's wrong with him as well. Verstappen will get there as well but I think he'll retire before then. At age 26 he has already earned over $120M (Tax free btw).

Look at Lewis and Fernando though. Both are older and while their cars are lacking currently, you can see that they've still got it. Hamilton may have the luckiest timing if things at Ferrari fall in place like they appear they might.

At 34 Perez is 8 yrs older than Verstappen and perhaps due to his age "self preservation" has become more influential in the way he drives? Daniel Ricciardo is also 34 and I think that's what's wrong with him as well. Verstappen will get there as well but I think he'll retire before then. At age 26 he has already earned over $120M (Tax free btw).
How is it tax free? It's Europe the land of taxation.

Back