Krown -- Best Installer

It's wet, bit unlike fluid film it drips everywhere for a week or so after application.

You want to park it on the street for athe first day as long as possible and not in your garage. The floor will be slick.

I like fluid film for the fact it doesn't do this.

Is Krown a drying wax like T9 and HDMP or is it a wet coating like Fluid Film?
It's more like Fluid Film but thinner.....it seeps and creeps better than Fluid Film.

We just had my '21 Crosstrek done as well as my other half's '21 Acadia done.

I just ordered a 6 pack of Krown. As I was just under my Crosstrek and I didn't realize how much area is covered by plastic shrouding. The guy who did it told me they do not remove shrouding and that some people will remove it before they have them spray. I wish I would have removed mine....and will do so next time. They did their best, as the backside of the shrouding was covered in Krown. They only had so many holes to use though.

When I put my winter tires on the car I am also planning on spraying the inside barrels of the wheels as well as the wheel surface and beads to try to keep the aluminum from oxidizing over time.

Last edited:
Of course he did!! These were just simple pics I could take while it was on the lift.

Sounds like a good installer, but removing trim and door panels can do more harm than good. I’m not sure I’d want that.,, some basic stuff like lights is fine, but you can go too far and cause harm.

Back