Kreen Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Kreen looks like it is working and with some long runs(hour or more) that engine should clean up enough to really start running smoother...

Zyxelantor (sorry for spelling error in your name)

Yea I'm very happy with Kreen. And I did pay about $330 for a gal + 1 qt.

Anyways, we do not have Original oils here. I mean the are genuine and what ever, but manufactures here in UAE. So I am going with liqui moly 10W40 semi synth after that.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET A CAN OR TWO OF LIQUI MOLY DETOX AND PROLINE? Shipped USPS?

I know this distributor. They don't stock much. I visited them like 5 times till they got me a crate of MOS2. But let me have only 3 cans and kept the rest for marketing.

They don't have PROLINE.

^Ask for their Engine Detox or Oil Flush Plus?

Also, have you considered opening one of your oil filters to inspect the element?

^What you 'may' end up seeing is discoloration as a layer underneath the initial film of varnish, are you able to remove a valve cover for inspection/pics?

NO... thisengine is really too compactly put in place and works perfectly, except for the black in there.

IMHO, since the TOP of the engine seen in the pics gets only a little oil sprayed on it and it is gettng cleaned already, I am hoping that by the time I am done with my 6 remaining rounds of Kreen, I may see bare metal.

I am actually preping this engine for MoS2 by first cleaning it.

^^ I meant I just dont want to open the valve covers and mess with the gaskets. It sounds nice and performs well, except for the black in there. And a little Oil consumption (1L per 5000 kms) is all I need fixed. Then its MoS2 time.

^^
I may be changing my sparks soon... I sill have 60,000 kms to go. They are due at 160k kms.
Maybe then I will do that and the PCV as well.

I was thinking of doing Liqui moly 20 min flush as well this OCI. This would be in the current oil when I'm done with the two rounds of Kreen. Would it be okay if I did that?

As long as you change the oil after the idle flush and whatever other maintenance you do, the key is none of this right after the oil change.

Originally Posted By: MeaMurano
And what if I follow the more is better rule: use TWO cans of flush?

Don't complain if you huff the engine.
shocked.gif

don't do 2 cans at same time. And do it on cold engine. Most flushes have lots of kerosene which is not providing lubrication.

I will be honest. I expected a significant difference between before and after pictures. I just do not see this in your case. May be my eyes are going??

Vikas: I do see a significant change. Its not so obvious cause I did not do a manual clean by taking off the valve cover. I hope to see bare metal by the next couple of rounds.

Originally Posted By: MeaMurano
Vikas: I do see a significant change. Its not so obvious cause I did not do a manual clean by taking off the valve cover. I hope to see bare metal by the next couple of rounds.

Slow cleaning IMO is the way to go, keep up with what you're doing and you should be GTG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back