Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes this clown's problems so notable compared to hundreds that probably did something similar the past week.

Sick of these idiot sports stars getting so much attention when there are so many other important things to be concerned about.

It's too bad for the family of the girlfriend but,
this guy's issues means nothing to me or my world.

Last edited:
Every day on the news there is a murder / suicide, this is really not news worthy except he was a pro athlete. Basically he was a POS.

I heard that this morning or yesterday. I can't remember. At that time they didn't give any details except that he was black which matches half of the NFL.

Most of these top sports players are psychopaths.

I agree with antiqueshell. Fudge that guy and his problems.

I like the idea of the this happening in the following order;

Suicide (if they must) then murder

Sad this happens period no matter who it is.

just goes to show money cant buy happiness.

I mean wow.

you have millions, playing in the nfl, an infant...

Definitely an egomaniac if he kiled himself in front of his coach and general manager. I guess he wanted to make a statement in front of some people that weren't even his family. How pathetic.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
It's sad that his 3 month old infant will grow up without a father and mother.

With those two idiots for parents he'll be better off with an adoptive family. It might be for the better in the long run.

Then again PLENTY of infants will grow up minus their parents, this scumbags situation is nothing of note should NOT have even made the national news.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
It's sad that his 3 month old infant will grow up without a father and mother.

Personally I think the kid is better off without a father like him.

It would be interesting to know if along with personal problems there was roid rage involved?

Some of the marginal and plain illegle physical enhancing steroids can really make a person crazy.

I have a sister in law who was literally on the verge of being strangled to death by a brother on steroids when he went out of control. It was only the physical intervention of another brother who timely came by that saved her. The attacking brother now clean of steroids is no a danger to anyone, but back in the days he used that stuff it is only luck that he did not kill someone.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
What makes this clown's problems so notable compared to hundreds that probably did something similar the past week.

Sick of these idiot sports stars getting so much attention when there are so many other important things to be concerned about.

It's too bad for the family of the girlfriend but,
this guy's issues means nothing to me or my world.

Curious why your anger is directed at him and not the people who insist on reporting it, and the people who consume it His issues were perceived big enough by him to do what he did, unfortunately. He did not, however, elevate it to a national story. JMO.

Last edited:
I never even heard of him.heck i never watch sports anyways.He was a problematic person.he probably did us all a favor and his family and spared them problems in the future

Tragic yes. But I hope his team doesn't honor him tomorrow when they play. The bottom line he's a murderer. The only good thing in all of this is by killing himself he spared the tax payers a lot of $$$$.

When is some idiot going to chime in and say it was previous concussions and football realated blows to his head that caused him to do this ?
Will both families try to sue the NFL ?

I'm not kidding around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back