Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, himself.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if he killed her and nobody found out...
Then he shot himself in front of 30,000 fans on the 50 yard line during Sunday's game.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Tragic yes. But I hope his team doesn't honor him tomorrow when they play. The bottom line he's a murderer. The only good thing in all of this is by killing himself he spared the tax payers a lot of $$$$.

+1

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
When is some idiot going to chime in and say it was previous concussions and football realated blows to his head that caused him to do this ?
Will both families try to sue the NFL ?

I'm not kidding around.

He could easily have scrambled his brains...again, I wonder if he had a brain tumor.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
When is some idiot going to chime in and say it was previous concussions and football realated blows to his head that caused him to do this ?
Will both families try to sue the NFL ?

I'm not kidding around.

He could easily have scrambled his brains...again, I wonder if he had a brain tumor.

He could have CTE, we will see. I worry about the "impending doom" feeling too. So far I haven't felt that.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
I wonder if the dude had a brain tumor or something.

I'm wondering if he had a brain...

Killed the mother of his child and then himself making the kid an orphan = coward in my book. I feel bad for the girls family and for the coaches who had to witness him killing himself. Nobody should have to witness that.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
Cleveland Browns employee kills self at Browns pratice facility

Suicide at Cleveland Browns Practice facility

Another person killed themselves at the practice facility. I think I know what happened. Jovan was having a relationship with one of the grounds keepers. His girlfriend found out and was going to tell everyone he was gay, so he shot her. Then he drove to the facility to be with his lover, but the coaches intervened. The cops pulled up, and Jovan got scared, so he committed suicide without seeing is lover-boy. In a state of emotional trauma, his lover decides he can't life without Jovan, and commits suicide.

I think this would make a good movie, but they will need to drag out the suicide part. Call it Dog Day Afternoon II.

Originally Posted By: Loobed
Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
Cleveland Browns employee kills self at Browns pratice facility

Suicide at Cleveland Browns Practice facility

Another person killed themselves at the practice facility. I think I know what happened. Jovan was having a relationship with one of the grounds keepers. His girlfriend found out and was going to tell everyone he was gay, so he shot her. Then he drove to the facility to be with his lover, but the coaches intervened. The cops pulled up, and Jovan got scared, so he committed suicide without seeing is lover-boy. In a state of emotional trauma, his lover decides he can't life without Jovan, and commits suicide.

I think this would make a good movie, but they will need to drag out the suicide part. Call it Dog Day Afternoon II.

....you have a vivid imagination...

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

With those two idiots for parents

So, the murdered parent is an idiot? Why?

I'm going to catch it for this one ... but the first thing that popped into my mind:

Another drugged up, overpaid sports start popped a gasket. Big surprise

Originally Posted By: Trajan

She married a pro football player for one.

Sorry but anyone with an IQ of more than 10 KNOWS that a LOT of baggage comes along with those meatheads.

I'm not saying she deserved to get killed but those thugs have a well known track record of behavior , it is just that simple.

In the immortal words of Judge Judy....

"She picked him, now she has to live with the consequences."

Last edited:

Sorry but anyone with an IQ of more than 10 KNOWS that a LOT of baggage comes along with those meatheads.

I didn't/ couldn't believe it the first few times I read about it, but there is a growing trend among some teams to basically saddle some players with full-time "security details" babysitters. Dez Bryant comes to mind in Dallas (a recent headline mentioned him getting permission to extend his cufew, for example); and I had read about the lengths the St. Louis Rams had to go to to set up Janoris Jenkins' various baby mamas with apartments and budgets and so on.

Athletes behaving this way may generate a lot of publicity; and their circumstances are certainly made worse by the fact that possess a marketable (read: profitable) talent. I'll bet you find these same personality flaws, though, in a lot of underpriviledged, unstable, fatherless households where these people are growing up never having been given the opportunity to learn how to, nor never having been faced with the necessity of becoming a responsible man.

Originally Posted By: Judge Judy

"She picked him, now she has to live with the consequences."

Sadly, it's the infant left behind who chose none of this that will live with the terrible afflictions and horrible decisions of her parents. Here's hoping the cycle does not repeat itself.

And of course you can prove that.

I don't think they were married.

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think they were married.

Why am I NOT surprised.

smirk.gif

Last edited:
It now comes out that he spent the night at his other girlfriends house. He also had financial trouble but he still drove a Bentley...I guess he didn't major in Accounting at UMaine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back