Jeep Wrangler Tires/Rims Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what year of Jeep wrangler these tires/rims(30x9.5r15LT) would fit to? Thanks for your advise and help
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks. It's a 5 bolt and see attached picture to see if you can please provide more information?

20181110_170007.jpg

Originally Posted by Studebaker
Looks like my 03 wrangler. The series ran from 97 to 06.

So these will fit all from 97-06 wranglers, right?

What's the deal, who's selling these, and why don't you ask them?

Jeeps generally run a 5x4.5" bolt pattern, that is to say if you drew an imaginary circle around the lugs it would be 4.5 inches from the center of one lug hole to the opposite line. Odd-numbered lugs are hard to measure in person though.

If you know what these are from, you can look it up online to get its bolt pattern, offset, and center bore size then cross reference that to your own target vehicle.

If someone just advertises "jeep rims" on craigslist, you'll need more info.

Originally Posted by eljefino
What's the deal, who's selling these, and why don't you ask them?

Jeeps generally run a 5x4.5" bolt pattern, that is to say if you drew an imaginary circle around the lugs it would be 4.5 inches from the center of one lug hole to the opposite line. Odd-numbered lugs are hard to measure in person though.

Thank you. Someone has these laying around and want to get rid of them. I'll check to see distance.

I'd be surprised of the info isn't on the inside of one of the spokes, including the offset. That being said I deal with mostly Honda/Toyota craigslist stuff, so Diamler/Chrysler/Ram/Jeep/Dodge/Plymouth wheels might play by different rules.

Originally Posted by maverickfhs
Originally Posted by Studebaker
Looks like my 03 wrangler. The series ran from 97 to 06.

So these will fit all from 97-06 wranglers, right?

87-06

5x4.5" bolt pattern, super common.

84'-01' Jeep Cherokee
At least the ZJ Grand Cherokees
Mid 80's to at least early 00's Ford Rangers and Explorers

Originally Posted by Nick1994
5x4.5" bolt pattern, super common.

84'-01' Jeep Cherokee
At least the ZJ Grand Cherokees
Mid 80's to at least early 00's Ford Rangers and Explorers

Thanks, so it'll fit various other models too
smile.gif

15x8 5x4.5 bolt pattern 5.5 back spacing. Also fits Explorer and Ranger of about the same years as mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back