Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Did Its Job...

Not to hijack your thread but our H&S just showed me this pic when one of our employees doing soil sampling on the side of the highway got rear ended by a semi whose driver had a heart attack. She was sitting in her front seat and came out with barely a scratch. The white box is where her license plate was.

View attachment 146140
Lot of crush zone there as the rear structures don't have to meet much(any?) of an intrusion standard. I guess she's lucky the car just didn't get run over....
In your previous pictures, did the truck's side air bag even go off? If it did, perhaps it caused the concussion? It looks like very superficial damage on both vehicles.

Lot of crush zone there as the rear structures don't have to meet much(any?) of an intrusion standard. I guess she's lucky the car just didn't get run over....
In your previous pictures, did the truck's side air bag even go off? If it did, perhaps it caused the concussion? It looks like very superficial damage on both vehicles.
No airbags deployed on either vehicle on the RAM, Escape crash.
The 2 ladies in the Escape were turning into a Tim Horton's for coffee, and they didn't bother to stop for the crash. Found them in the Tim's parking lot, with their fresh coffees ready to leave...as if nothing happened.
Surreal situation.

Back