Jeans: what brand and style do you wear?

Levi’s, boot cut, but only because it was the only brand I could find that was still all denim about 2 years ago when I was shopping for jeans. I found them at Kohl’s. All other jeans were “stretchable” with that terrible spandex yoga pant feel which I don’t like. Not sure if this is still the case with modern jeans but I’m not a fan. I prefer regular denim feel that I’ve know my whole life.

If you can grab hold and slightly stretch your jeans you’ve got the stretchy type. Denim won’t stretch at all.

Last edited:
Not always. There's still people out there not wanting to pay for that "expensive" fancy synthetic oil too, bitog'ers know better. View attachment 41695

There's also people thinking they are really saving money buying their auto parts on alibaba. I've been there, waste of time/money besides the lessons learned.
I can get USA made pants at a yard sale but I thought we were referring to new pants in a store.

Levi’s, boot cut, but only because it was the only brand I could find that was still all denim about 2 years ago when I was shopping for jeans. I found them at Kohl’s. All other jeans were “stretchable” with that terrible spandex yoga pant feel which I don’t like. Not sure if this is still the case with modern jeans but I’m not a fan. I prefer regular denim feel that I’ve know my whole life.

If you can grab hold and slightly stretch your jeans you’ve got the stretchy type. Denim won’t stretch at all.
Like how they are making all the polo style shirts that awful dry fit or whatever sport material. I hate it, the static makes me insane and I usually trash the shirt

As a big person, whatever fits and isn't too expensive.

Currently wearing out some Wrangler jeans I snagged from Blain's Farm & Fleet a couple of years ago.

Saw this the other day. Can't wait until this fad is over. Looks ridiculous.

1612286823775.jpg

90% of the time I am in shorts but I have Levi, Wrangler, Lucky Brand and Kirkland in the closet. I have about 10 pair of jeans but they hardly ever get worn.

Back