Jeans: what brand and style do you wear?

Wrangler relaxed fit from Walmart. Some member’s mark brand from Sams club. Their jeans are surprisingly durable. My others are dickies carpenter pants Or carhartt. Those are my more heavy duty jeans for outdoor/garage work. I buy those in dark colors usually from farm & fleet. Years ago I only wore Levi but couldn’t really justify the cost vs quality anymore. Seemed like I was paying for the name and the jeans would fall apart after a while.

I'd like someone to tell me why, after all these years, Wrangler and Lee haven't figured out how to sew a correct front pocket contour.
Levi's
This isn't jeans but 5 years ago I bought a clearanced pair of Lee's high school uniform pants or something like that, I really liked them and went to order more and accidentally ordered their college uniform pants and the pockets on those things were annoying, they were shallower and at the right angle that any time you sit in the car everything dumps right out of your pockets.

When l was younger l wore JCP Plain Pockets and Levi's 501, both in straight leg.
I still wear both today. I ordered (3) pair of PP's from EBAY (used) for $15 each. I buy my Levi's from Anazon new for $35 a pair.

Whatever fits. I haven't bought many over the years, as I work in an office and just reuse dress pants around the house, until they are good and truly wore out. They usually have better pockets anyhow.

For years I bought Rock and Republic jeans at Kohls.
$50 buck a pair on sale but super well made and durable.
They are no longer available and I've tried Lee and Wrangler but they are not as good a quality or fit.

Wrangler relaxed fit from Walmart. Anyone else notice inconsistencies they have with the waist size? I’ve had several pair that are the same size, but feel like there’s a 2” difference with them in either direction.

Wrangler relaxed fit from Walmart. Anyone else notice inconsistencies they have with the waist size? I’ve had several pair that are the same size, but feel like there’s a 2” difference with them in either direction.
I had to buy new Wrangler Relaxed fit a few months ago and while the waist was ok/consistent the crotch on these new ones is not the same, there is not as much room almost like a hip huger but I do like how they stretch some. Could be the size difference, I went from 44 to 40 plus I must be shrinking because the 32 inch were to long so went with 30 inch.

I had to buy new Wrangler Relaxed fit a few months ago and while the waist was ok/consistent the crotch on these new ones is not the same, there is not as much room almost like a hip huger but I do like how they stretch some. Could be the size difference, I went from 44 to 40 plus I must be shrinking because the 32 inch were to long so went with 30 inch.
I get the U shaped Wrangler ones that’s the only ones I can stand from Wrangler.

Only boutique or small name companies that make it a point. They won’t be $20 either. More like $100-$200
Not always. There's still people out there not wanting to pay for that "expensive" fancy synthetic oil too, bitog'ers know better.
Screenshot_20210121-045732~2.png

There's also people thinking they are really saving money buying their auto parts on alibaba. I've been there, waste of time/money besides the lessons learned.

Back