It's China again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now, Shannow. We all had our dark ages in our commerce sector. In time, China will graduate to "cleaner corruption". These cheaters are spoiling the central committee's cut.

Gary, fair cop.
oilyriser, Oz families paid good dollars to give their kids lead paint. Others get D.U for free.

While some Chinese have zero regard for the safety of their customers (and comrades), the comments about depleted uranium and eating dogs and cats while not exactly xenophobic - are boorish, narrow minded and simply not relevant.

My Made in China experience has been better the past few years. Before that, the first computer part, a sound card, lasted 36 hours before it stunk up my bedroom with smoke. The second, a motherboard, lasted 6 months. That was replaced with another from that country, which lasted a bit over a year. The latest computer has been alive for a few years, with no strange behaviour at all after I added an extra capacitor on the CPU power supply line.

Tungsten is a good substitute for uranium in arms, but that would hurt a major export market for Canada, and it costs a bit more. Money doesn't care about living beings.

"Uranium" and "depleted Uranium" are not the same things!

Depleted Uranium is called that because it is *depleted* - it is no longer radioactive. The SOIL near your HOUSE is probably more radioactive. It's also insanely dense making it a great projectile. The dangers come from it also being similar to lead when in dust form, making it dangerous to inhale and get on you and stuff, but it's not radioactive.

As to the toys, ____. I think I've got those trains at home for my kids, and so does my nephew. I've got a few phone calls to make.

There were some venetian blinds on the market a few years ago that had lead pigment in the plastic, and gave off dust as they aged.

DU is only 70% reduced in U-235, and is certainly radioactive. Getting radioactive smoke in the lungs is not a good thing, since it no longer shields itself, like in the bulk metal.

My boy's asked me if they at some type of critter in China the other day and my answere to them was " They eat everything in China!". China has much the same mentality as the Nazi Third Reich! THey belive they are the master race and are destined to rule the world. I will find out the term they use for it from my father. This is why they do not enforce patent laws and such. They belive tht since they are the master race and are supior to all other race's tht in time if left alone they would have thought of it themselfs so it was always their idea!!!! Then you have the huge number;s of Chinesses that drink their own urine as a matter of routine for health benifitts like cure for cancer......Then you have the government putting rat officaly on the list of things that can be served as meat source and eaten. THen you have all the intellectual theft that goes on in China......The list could go on for ever! I am not judgeing them as individuals as I am sure their are plenty of fine people in China but as a nation they are not the type of people I want to associate with let alone do business with! People get into bed with countryy's like China for $$$$$$ and no other reason! I forgott to mention all the human rights issues,religious opression, political oppression, and the whole Cultural Revolution that was rather Stalinistic!!!

Oye vay - then there's the bed bugs! And the women, they want to breed all the time. What are ya gonna do?
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back