Is there a shortage of Eggo Waffles in your area?

The Aunt Jemima French Toast is what I miss!! I haven't seen that stuff in a long time.

The Cinnamon French Toast sticks are excellent too.

GUEST_d3d092f1-123e-4600-b3b8-6a56c78eb4dd

Maybe think upgrading to these frozen waffles and pancakes? Significantly more protein than Legos. Can purchase at many grocers including Publix or on-line. I fed these to my Grandsons when they came to visit this summer.

Each Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Vanilla Thick and Fluffy Power Waffles is crafted in the frontier tradition using only 100% whole grains and non-GMO ingredients for the satisfying breakfast you need before a big day out in the mountains, in the gym, or at the office (or at the used car auction).

If you can't get Eggo thick and fluffy waffles have you tried Kodiak Cakes waffle mix? A little extra baking powder to the mix and you'll have thick and fluffy waffles.

On THESE Eggos,

GUEST_08124c7d-51fa-4b61-9217-65f54a60fa03

7fd7898e-dddd-4c73-9dbb-3f5e96dabf55.ce1ee5ee831896cb6df89476731900ac.jpeg

they are perfect just the way they are. The only reason you would need to add butter and syrup to anything is if they tasted bland to begin with, like most pancakes.
I guess I've never had frozen waffles. I've had frozen blueberry pancakes a couple times (wife likes them). I do like Burger Kings french toast sticks a couple times a year. I may have to try some since you guys say they are good with out butter/syrup which is why I stay away from stuff like that.

I just thought most people but butter/syrup on them. I bet those original ones would be good with raspberry jam.

Not in my area, they are regularly 1.99 to 2.10 in Safeway but the Eggo pancakes are no longer on sale much, ends up as 3.33 most of the time if you can even find them and 1.99 maybe once every other month.

They are the fastest warm food in the morning for me, I like them and to me paying $2 for 10 slices is money worth spending, vs the time to make them and clean up. I like the chocolate chip ones the most, the original and buttermilk ones I like to eat them with peanut butter + butter + granulated sugar (it is a Hong Kong thing), makes me feel like a kid again.

Last edited:
I like two eggos from the toaster and then put a scoop of Blue Bell Ice Cream in the middle and eat....

Ugh those carbs. Have a couple scrambled eggs.

I don’t eat them anymore, they taste like cardboard
I love cardboard (sorry I mean carb). They are the fastest breakfast you can eat and who has time for scramble eggs in the morning? I hate the American-style scramble eggs (they are not crispy on the outside, they are unsalted, they smell like nitrogen, they are runny, it is almost like they just microwaved them instead of pan-fried), much rather have eggos instead. Scramble eggs should be a dinner item, crispy on the outside and jiggly on the inside, with ham, shrimp, onion, and maybe mushroom if you like it.

Reactions: hrv
Back