Is there a shortage of Eggo Waffles in your area?

Looks like Pearl Milling is the new name. I liked their frozen breakfast entrees, they were only $2 but I'm not sure they are making them any more. My favorite was the ham & cheese omelet & home fires. Bacon or sausage eggs and home fries was also good. Of course like most things of this nature doctoring them up doesn't hurt, little extra cheese and some Frank's hot sauce ;)

There's been an on and off shortage for awhile now.

The Eggo thick & fluffy is a different recipe. 10x better. I won't even touch the regular ones now.

I love cardboard (sorry I mean carb). They are the fastest breakfast you can eat and who has time for scramble eggs in the morning? I hate the American-style scramble eggs (they are not crispy on the outside, they are unsalted, they smell like nitrogen, they are runny, it is almost like they just microwaved them instead of pan-fried), much rather have eggos instead. Scramble eggs should be a dinner item, crispy on the outside and jiggly on the inside, with ham, shrimp, onion, and maybe mushroom if you like it.

I can scramble and microwave 2 eggs faster than you can toast that nasty frozen cardboard.

Microwave scramble eggs are disgusting (like the free breakfast in hotels). The right way to do it is a frying pan on full heat and folding as they crisp.
Easy to nuke them to long and turn out rubbery. Besides I don't scramble eggs like most people, I put the eggs in the skillet like I'm making over easy, when the bottom turns white I start mixing them slowly, when they're done you can still see white and yellow.

You must be retired. How often do you have time to make your own waffle when you have kids to feed before school starts?
You say that PandaBear, but I heard from a very good source that when you arrive home from work every day the following happens:

- You are greeted at the door by your lovely Wife and Children
- You are given a silk robe and UGG slippers to put on
- You have a overstuffed Henredon chair in your own special room and asked to go sit in it
- Your Wife hands you a martini, and places wonderfully prepared hors devours on the table next to your Henredon chair
- Your Wife then hands you a cigar and lights it for you

Not all of us receive this kind of greeting daily when we come home from work....

You must be retired. How often do you have time to make your own waffle when you have kids to feed before school starts?
It really doesn't take that much time (and I do this at home with my child), and they taste better than frozen Food Inc junk.

Back