iPhone won’t send picture to another person

Sometimes I have to resize pictures and videos for them to be able to format on peoples Android phones. The iPhone formats it very high so Android either won’t get it or it will be very blurry same with videos. Try resizing and see if that works.

Sending pictures between iMessage and Android is problematic at best.
someones phone isnt properly setup, and I guess no one wants to call their carrier or mfg. If its a newer galaxy phone, they have a dedicated support line. If you have a nearby apple store walk in and ask if everything is setup correctly.

You can also send an email if need be.

someones phone isnt properly setup, and I guess no one wants to call their carrier or mfg. If its a newer galaxy phone, they have a dedicated support line. If you have a nearby apple store walk in and ask if everything is setup correctly.

You can also send an email if need be.
I’m going to question this now. Brother has the same phone. I have IPhone SE 2nd Gen. he can texr me a pic and attach to text message. Here I can’t send the same to my friend and vice versa

My iPhone only has MMS messaging no SMS option
Your phone reverts to standard messaging if it is going to a non iPhone user.
Blue is Apple Messaging service
Green is standard SMS text messaging
Besides this one person, is there anyone else you can send a photo to? Maybe its your friend issue.

Someone suggested you check your settings this is what I think they are talking about but by default it should and most likely is on.
Your phone does have these settings. But I am saying now I am sure they are already correctly set up unless you changed something.
One just has to go to:

1. Settings
2. Messages
3. Scroll down to what you see here.
IMG_6638.PNG

Last edited:
Think we’re gonna give up on it. Just back from Verizon; nothing wrong on my end, nothing changed. She’s sure not getting an app just to send me a picture also. Such is life

I had a similar issue last year with my iPhone. Ended up that Verizon had changed my settings when they did some internal updates. I had to log into verizon account & update.

Back