iPhone won’t send picture to another person

Good Morning BITOGERS. Been noticing that my one friend can’t get a picture I want to send him. Never had this happen before. No one else I talk to has this problem. My IPhone SE 2nd Gen recently updated to IOS 17.2?

Thank You in advance

Good Morning BITOGERS. Been noticing that my one friend can’t get a picture I want to send him. Never had this happen before. No one else I talk to has this problem. My IPhone SE 2nd Gen recently updated to IOS 17.2?

Thank You in advance
Does your friend have an Android?

My wife and I just had this problem. She could no send me pictures to my E-mail. Turns out I had inadvertantly clicked on her address as "Send to junk file" and sure enough, all her pictures had been sent thre.

Sending via text or email? Our phones have been wonky about sending anything over text, wanting data turned on and/or needing to see a tower. iPhone to iPhone, no problem, will use WiFi, but heaven forbid if it needs to actually use a tower... I usually get my wife's texts, after she has pulled into the garage.

Thank You in advance
does your friend get pictures or other texts/mms from any other person?

Sending via text or email? Our phones have been wonky about sending anything over text, wanting data turned on and/or needing to see a tower. iPhone to iPhone, no problem, will use WiFi, but heaven forbid if it needs to actually use a tower... I usually get my wife's texts, after she has pulled into the garage.
Problem happens when sending someone a text message with a picture attached. I’m maybe 5~ mile from Verizon and T Mobile tower

Back