Iphone / BB Torch/ Droid incredible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac

Samsung Galaxy S II is 8.71 mm thick throughout it's body up to the small bump on the bottom. That qualifies as thinner than the iPhone. And I'm not sure why you would accuse me of having an intent on causing conflict. You made a very strong, definite statement on outdated info which was debatable. Sorry if you feel offended.

And then there's the NEC Media at 7.7mm http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/nec-bringing-worlds-thinnest-smartphone-to-the-u-s-20110830/

Great! As I said, I'm all ears. Two phones have come out between August and now that are thinner than the iPhone. Great! I'll have to check them out when the time comes. Which won't be for nearly 2 years now because back in June when I was looking, the iPhone was the thinnest I had found.

But see how easy that was? You knew new thinner ones were coming out. How hard would it have been to just name them in the OP?

The iPhone may have still won for me on form factor (the samsung for example is 4.5" screen, which verges on too big in another dimension), I don't know, but at least there are good thin options. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back