Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took one heck of a beating today with MOBL.....down $0.03 or 18%
freak2.gif

It's all good though.....they keep buying people out and keep growing. They'll rebound!
LU and VIGN yp nicely!

Fragging ****** ....I had a trader error occur today..........SOB gawl daammit.......fracklenazlle...

Stock went above sell price...stock didn't sell...some how my sell order (GTC) had dissappeared.....now it's back........but no sale...details later....

Bottom line: I got screwed.

A standing order did not execute and apparently I'm too ignorant to know what my options are!?!?!?!?!!?

We aren't necessarily talking about any money loss (yet) and my order is back up in place. It should be a zero commision trade at this point, but we shall see
mad.gif

P,
So did the stock go down? Did you ever sell? Who do you trade with?
The same happened to me with Ameritrade once. I set up a GTC order......it dissapeared after 15-20 days.
nono.gif

Stock backed down below my sell order price. Haven't sold ALL yet. Partially executed.

It's Fidelity Brokerage (within my IRA), and to be honest it must be the first screw-up in 14+ years.

Only time will tell. The market is definately in a sideways mode. I feel that when they finally start to raise interest rates we will also start to see some upward movement in the market. Maybe after July.

Hopefully it stays sideways for a little while longer, I would like to take my gains on the sale of my house and put a chunk into the market. Would be nice to buy at the depressed prices.

We all know that inflation is present--anyone care to comment on the price of milk lately?
I think it will take a while since the fed will only likely raise 1/4 point. Heck it will be 6months to a year before you even see a 1 point gain in interest rates.

Good luck, I'm holding in there for now.

Yesterday I retook one of my Chinese positions from last year. ACH - check it out! Up $1.29 today!

Sold the last of an interest sensitive fund today. Didn't lose my jock too bad, but I'm real afraid of June 30.

Overall, my portfolio is in the black (or green) zone again....it's up !5%.
Anybody checked out LU?
grin.gif
MOBL hanging in there!
wink.gif
VIGN....LOSER!!!!
rolleyes.gif

Hopefully Groucho covered that short a while back, although the rate situation will make things interesting. Look for a rise followed by a drop then a rise again!
wink.gif

I hear July will be a good month for stocks! The are talking about a BIG rally next month.

P,
You still own LU?

I hear if everything goes well after June 30, stocks might rally BIG time.
Have you checked out MOBL? It's still very low priced and they are still growing.
wink.gif

P,
Too rich for my blood buddy! Besides, I don't have much, if any extra cash this days. Wife hasn't worked for almost 2 months now due to medical procedures and extra cash is in short supply.

My stocks are pretty flat this morning! How you doin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back