I Hate the New Youtube Layout

Why did you make these changes Youtube? The old format was fine. :mad:

The related videos are now larger and show underneath the video. The video title and channel name are now much smaller and also off to the right side.

Youtube has gotten worse and worse as they "improve" it. It's my main source of TV and lately the quality will automatically drop to 480p when switching between videos. It also pushes me back 30 seconds or more if i switch between videos. More adds every update of course.

That's every profit-seeking company. Just when you learn where everything is in a supermarket they rearrange it all.
people that travel the same path in a store every time half almost zero chance of seeing and purchasing additional items. marketing departments continue to get larger and larger and the service staff continue to get smaller and smaller. ex. I work for an engineering firm, we have hired an entire team that takes up half a hall for marketing. let me repeat, an ENGINEERING FIRM.

That's every profit-seeking company. Just when you learn where everything is in a supermarket they rearrange it all.
It's called a store reset, and they have a company come in overnight to do this. There are days they finally put like items together then randomly place other items in a weird spot.

I was in line with a 85 year old guy and he told the cashier that if you keep changing stuff I'm not coming back ( grocery store)

He's 85. There's a good chance he's not coming back anyway. :p

Before anyone gets bent, I have two parents in that age bracket I love dearly, but it's obvious every day is a gift. Which is a reality for all of us actually, although we like to pretend it's not.

He's 85. There's a good chance he's not coming back anyway. :p

Before anyone gets bent, I have two parents in that age bracket I love dearly, but it's obvious every day is a gift. Which is a reality for all of us actually, although we like to pretend it's not.
He was right though.
I couldn't find a darn thing either. The extreme left aisle was now the right aisle..a real fiasco.

Back