I Found a Great Stain Remover!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is made by a company called Blue Magic. It is available at Walmart for less the $4. It comes in a blue and white metal can with a built in nozzel and trigger. You spray it on and waite 30 seconds before you blot it off.

I used it on my Camry and it took out red Kool-Aid stains, chocolate,dirt, juice and other stains. It removed all stains!!! I have never seen anything that worked this well. It is even beter then the old powdered resolve granules!!

How is it on TAR spots. The stinkin roofers got Tar on the grass everywhere. I will see if I can find it today. Thanks
cool.gif

quote:

Originally posted by JohnBrowning:
It is made by a company called Blue Magic. It is available at Walmart for less the $4. It comes in a blue and white metal can with a built in nozzel and trigger. You spray it on and waite 30 seconds before you blot it off.

-

This stuff? We sell it at my work. It's pretty good, though I've never had to give it a real workout. For most cleaning I prefer the Blue Coral Dri-Clean pictured below. It is pretty good at all-around cleaning and getting out odors. I only use something else if I have really stubborn stains or odors, which thankfully I won't have to worry about in my car.
 -

quote:

Originally posted by LubeOiler:
How is it on TAR spots. The stinkin roofers got Tar on the grass everywhere. I will see if I can find it today. Thanks
cool.gif

Non-gritty hand cleaners often work well on this. I'm using some industrial supply house stuff called "Cherry Punch" that takes tar off immediately. Bad choice of name though, my son tried to make up a glassful when we ran out of soda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back