2 Great Interior Products for Carpet/Upholstery Stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Garak
I'd consider it a bit of a matte finish. I'm sure it "protects," too. We know how all these marketing blurbs are. At least you've used the marine one, so you'll be able to compare your experiences with both products. As for Amazon, you know how silly some of the Canadian pricing can be. That's crazy!

If we head to our trailer this weekend, Garak, I'll try it out on my boat seats. Like we are both assuming, there likely isn't much if any difference.

The Marine stuff has a nice faux pas leather smell to it, and maybe that's why they charge so much for it, but I'm guessing, just like other high end/speciality things for different motorsports, because it reads Marine on the bottle they charge way more for it because they know people will lap it up?
21.gif

The regular stuff has a fairly pleasant odour, too, at least in my view, as subjective as those things are. And yes, slap marine/aviation/motorcycle on a product and jack the price up!

What happens to the actual dirt or grease when you use something like the Turtle Wax Carpet Cleaner? You spray the carpet or upholstery with foam, scrub with brush and stain goes away. But where did the dirt or grease that constituted the stain go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back