I bit the bullet and ordered some Cermet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we both may be mistaken. Though the second link is titled "Cermax", the initial poster asks about Cerma.

Are the three products really that different? I believe they tout the same chemistries and characteristics.

To my knowledge Cerma and Cermax have similar ceramic properties. They once were the same product, but no longer have the exact same chemical composition. CerMet is a "cermet" product, meaning that it has both ceramic and metallic properties.

The benefits one could achieve with either of these products might be similar. The benefits that Hethaerto has observed with CerMet sound familar to me as I've tried several ceramic based products and have gotten similar results. Minus any day in day out increase in fuel mileage. I've only observed that under ideal conditions.

From the CerMet website it says that you add one 10ml syringe to each engine, drive 200 miles, and add a 2nd 10ml syringe. At that point you drive an additonal 1800 miles, for a total of 2000. The treatment is now complete.

For those of you who thought $110 was a shock, do the math on the cost per ounce!

I installed the first dose of Xado in my old Trooper tonight. I'll report back when I have some results. They won't be scientific, just driveability results. That old Trooper is so weak these days.

Hi, Kestas,

I have tried Cermax, Xado and RVS.

I tried Xado first, in several vehicles(powersteering, engine and transmission).
It did not work in any way.
Not any difference in power, fuelconsumption or noise reduction.
I tried Cermax in two engines.
It made the engines idle better(and quieter)and give a slightly better pulling force and improved MPG.

With RVS, I guess I was lucky, since it restored the diesel pump and reduced fuelconsumption 14%.

I haven't tried Cermet, but I have heard that it should be good.

Since I also have available several user testimonials from Sweden and Denmark, I also contacted some of them, before I ordered RVS.

Testing have shown that RVS is capable of making up to 1.1 mm of metal ceramic on the most worn places.

It reacts with heat.

RVS is the best I have tried personally, so far.

The trick to getting the product to work best is to install it in dirty oil.

CerMet utilizes the ferrous material floating around in the old oil to build up the worn surfaces.

I've got magnets installed on my Trooper's engine. I'm going to remove those while the Xado is in there.

I forgot to mention that the CerMet has been in my Volvo's engine for six months now, and is still going strong.

I installed one dose of Xado in the Trooper, and I can already feel it coming back to life after 260 miles. Two more doses to go. I'll report back on how well it does.

However, there is not any place where you can actually see what testing that have been done, and the end results from any of the univirsities and other places where Rewitec is supposed to have been tested.
At least I couldn't find it, during the 10 minutes I looked at it.

This is very different from the RVS page, where you can find where and when it has been tested, and who has performed the testing.

The Xado treatment in my old Trooper is working just like CerMet so far. The first indicator is the idle has smoothed out.

That Trooper's idle has been rough for a good while, regardless of how much money I spend on tune-up parts.

Now it's smooth as silk. I've got two of the three tubes in it right now, and approx. 400 miles into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back