Hyundai Engine / Cabin Air Filters On-Line ?

For Hyundai owners - where is the best place (prices / shipping) on-line to buy your Hyundai air filters ?

Just replaced the Kia cabin air filter. Bought off amazon, price was right (10$), shipping 2 day (free), and it felt more substantial than the OEM one.
2B8C1111-63BF-4087-A4A9-40635E799F93.jpeg

I have gone the Amazon route lately as well. The Ecogard CAF is quality, and I can usually get a 6-pack of OEM oil filters in the $35-$38 range.

I tried an eBay CAF for my 2008 Santa Fe years ago. It was close, but not a fit.
*My last non - OEM experience buy of a Hyundai engine air filter resulted in too loose of a fit which resulted in silicon being flagged on the next UOA ... As a result , I've been a little gun shy about buying / using non - OEM Hyundai air filters .

For Hyundai owners - where is the best place (prices / shipping) on-line to buy your Hyundai air filters ?
Engine-Cabin-Air.jpg
WalleyWorld in store or online website.

I was hesitant to try the Fram True Air CAF because of the N95 claim. In the past I tried a Bosch HEPPA CAF and that was super restrictive to the point I had to go up almost two numbers on the fan dial to get decent AC airflow.

I figured WTH, its under $20 and wouldn't be a big loss if its restrictive and gave it a shot. The TrueAir isn't restrictive to airflow at all in my usage.

Last edited:
The last filters I got for my Kia Soul were from Rock Auto, the air filter was a Wix and the cabin filter was one the cheapest one they had, I think it was a ProTec.

Walmart has a SuperTech Hyun/Kia air filter for about $11 I might try next time. I’ll probably just vacuum the cabin filter out though. Im cheap and as long as leaves and bees don’t blow out of the vent into my face, I don’t really care about the cabin filter.

The last filters I got for my Kia Soul were from Rock Auto, the air filter was a Wix and the cabin filter was one the cheapest one they had, I think it was a ProTec.

Walmart has a SuperTech Hyun/Kia air filter for about $11 I might try next time. I’ll probably just vacuum the cabin filter out though. Im cheap and as long as leaves and bees don’t blow out of the vent into my face, I don’t really care about the cabin filter.
I ran the supertech engine air and caf prior to the fram i pictured above a few posts. One day of Wildfire smoke clogged both. the Supertech are good price wise but, the filters dirty up faster than name brand filters. The smoke was from the other side of the state I'm in and not in my immediate vicinity.

I ran the supertech engine air and caf prior to the fram i pictured above a few posts. One day of Wildfire smoke clogged both. the Supertech are good price wise but, the filters dirty up faster than name brand filters. The smoke was from the other side of the state I'm in and not in my immediate vicinity.
Maybe I’ll stick to the Wix that Im using now. About 1.5 years and 15k miles on it so far and it still looks good.

Maybe I’ll stick to the Wix that Im using now. About 1.5 years and 15k miles on it so far and it still looks good.
I'm usually lazy on caf dealings but, I'm in a state where MJ is legal and I hate that smell. Once I notice the smell making its way into my car is when I swap it out for whatever rates high or higher than the previous caf.

2021 Santa FE haven't found anything but K&N for engine filter, dealer wants $60. I can understand aftermarket being slow to produce because of the locking latches..

I bought some filters for my wifes Tuscon from amazon (Fram). They both say made in Korea printed on the filter. Take that information as you may, but it had the OEM latches and pulls that the OE filter has.

Back