HPL Oil Concerns

I appreciate that HPL has made a genuine effort to improve chemistry, PAO, esters and so on. That said, I wonder if they have missed any key elements. Their packaging is rudimentary, their website is overblown, clunky and riddled with misspellings. Over and above all that, they don't seem to have any real approvals for their products from the auto manufacturers. Thoughts???

IMG_1571.jpeg

I appreciate that HPL has made a genuine effort to improve chemistry, PAO, esters and so on. That said, I wonder if they have missed any key elements. Their packaging is rudimentary, their website is overblown, clunky and riddled with misspellings. Over and above all that, they don't seem to have any real approvals for their products from the auto manufacturers. Thoughts???
With the absolute best customer service you will find anywhere.

Can you highlight the misspellings this site is "riddle with":
High Performance Lubricants | When Results Matter (hplubricants.com)

That'd be a great place to start. I also don't see what's overblown about it? In fact, it's pretty mild compared to the sites of many other oil companies.

Thoughts???
I think you're focusing on the wrong things.

Knowing what their products are truly capable of, I don't worry about approval/licenses. Nor do I worry about the grammar on their site; whatever those errors may be.

I wonder if they have missed any key elements.
Perhaps you could tell us just what you think is present, and therefore then identify for us what it is you think is missing?

Many here complain about stupid stuff like product labels and packaging including several in the thread. Not for inaccuracies but not being pretty...good word..

Many of the best products come plainly packaged as they are experts in the product and not packaging. The pretty packaging is usually wrapped around a worthless product..

The OP. makes valid points.
You have to be consistent in your complaints from one maker to another which this forum is good for not doing.

yeah. That sort question on this forum is like wow!
Even I know well enough not to tread that one particular product
I do know enough to say if too much negative mention is made a Fatwa will be issued
and the offender will be publicly flogged,
Fatwa, what does that mean?

Back