How do you get up in the morning?

Don't touch your phone while in bed. Seriously.... Either go back to sleep or get up. Studies shows it's just not healthy for people.
My parents handed me an Apple Watch a few years back, helped my sleep habits so much. I used to use my phone as time and end up using it in bed.

Watch has nothing except time and weather .

Alarm goes off @5:30a. I get up and wander to the bathroom. Do my business untill 5:38 then get in the shower. Get out. Get dressed. Let the dog out and check on the duck. Go back inside and cook breakfast,eat then play on the internet a few minutes before heading to work

I often work late so its harder to wake up early. I try for 7.5 hours of sleep if I can, not always successful. Id prefer to get up at 530 to start my day but it would just be too little sleep if that was my pattern…

I'd like to know what job starts at 9am hence the term 9-5 for working a full time job.

My trucking job starts at 7am and that's the latest I would start. Fuel and refuse drivers I talk to start 3am, Frito-lay drivers even earlier.
Agreed, 9-5 sounds so odd to me. I work the corporate life and 9:00 is pretty late to start working.

Although I have to admit I can’t remember the last time I worked 8 hours in a day 👀:ROFLMAO:

I'm awake at 5AM most days, fall back asleep until 6AM when my wife's alarm goes off then 6:05 for mine. We both hit snooze and it's a real tragedy because we really should just rip that bandaid off sorta speak and just get up. 6:20ish I roll out of bed, get up, pet the dog while my wife is in the shower(gets up literally a minute before I do) and nowadays I make coffee since she has a commute and takes it with her. The only time I look at my phone is for texts from employees calling off. I can't fathom just laying in bed like a zombie staring at the screen. I don't think I'd leave the house.

Last edited:
Max insists on taking me for a walk first thing in the morning before I do anything else!
1690484358276.jpg

Back