How soon after waking up on work days do you actually leave home for work?

I get out of bed about 6:50 am and I'm ready to walk out the door about 7:25. That's after a shower, shave, dressed, fill up the tea glass with ice/tea, feed the cats if the wife hasn't already, possibly throw a lunch container in the lunch cooler, load my pockets, etc.

If rushed, I can get it to about 25 minutes. If I'm wanting to go to the lake/go fishing, I have the boat hooked up and drinks in the cooler the night before with all the other stuff. I've filled the truck up with fuel the day before also. I will lay out my clothing for the day, organize the kitchen/fridge to make a couple of ham sammiches in the morning, have a bag fixed with chips/snacks the night before.

I get up, shower, dressed, make a sandwich or two, fix a tea and I'm out the door in about 20 minutes.

If the wife is going to the lake with me, she gets up about 7:00 am and we are lucky to get out of the house before 8:30 am.... It kills me....

On a similar vein as the What time do you wake up on Sunday morning? thread, how soon after getting out of bed do you leave the house to get to work? Between reading the paper, eating breakfast, using the bathroom and getting dressed, etc. The times I have to go out, I want 2 hours minimum and am envious of those that say they can be out of bed and out the door in 20 minutes. If your work is from home, that doesn't really apply.

When I drove into the office it was around 30-40 mins. I could've probably cut it down to under 30 if I weren't trying to be as quiet as possible.

Back