Hot girl in my automotive class. Need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think she might have hooked up with one of the other guys in class. Wump wump..... wump.... Every girl im interested in is either taken of in process of being taken. This always seems to happen to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
Well I think she might have hooked up with one of the other guys in class. Wump wump..... wump.... Every girl im interested in is either taken of in process of being taken. This always seems to happen to me.

You let it happen man! You are the only one holding yourself back.
Don't let the next one slip through. Be yourself. Be confident.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Originally Posted By: Unearthed
You're asking a bunch of dudes obsessed with motor oil how to pick up chicks...lol.

Nuff said.

I can't wait till the next fashion advice thread shows up.
crackmeup2.gif

Women are my first love... Cars second.
I know how to talk to girls.

Well im not really sure if she has hooked up with someone or not. The problem im kind of having here is how do I ask her if she wants to hang out sometime when there are always other guys in the class talking to her and all that? There never seems to be a time in which she is alone.

OK, player. You needs to gets your play on. It's a game, bro. So play her.

So you say your classmates are all taking your action, so you can't gets your play on. Right? I mean, corrects me if I'm the wrongs.

Here's what you do, bro...... you gets your play on when they ain't. There are 24 hours in a day, right? How long are you in class together? An hour, maybe? Can you do's the maths? What are you doing the other 23 hours in a day?

Players play 24/7, bro. It ain't Prime Time, it's all the time. Let the losers hit on her in class. Let them waste their time. Who cares? You be all about getting your learn on.

Get her email address. Get her phone number. She got cell, right? So txtomgwtfbbq her. Get to know her away from class and away from the losers. Stand out, bro. Show her who da mac is.

OUT

Been there done that. Hooked up with a girl in my class during tech school. All the guys were all over her. She was a cutie, but also scandalous as [censored]. Pathological liar, but also quite a shag.

Watch out for the tech school girls. Tread with caution.

Can't remember the specifics of how I got the ball rolling, but I remember making small talk in class and then slipping her a note with my phone number, telling her to call me.

Originally Posted By: bretfraz
OK, player. You needs to gets your play on. It's a game, bro. So play her.

So you say your classmates are all taking your action, so you can't gets your play on. Right? I mean, corrects me if I'm the wrongs.

Here's what you do, bro...... you gets your play on when they ain't. There are 24 hours in a day, right? How long are you in class together? An hour, maybe? Can you do's the maths? What are you doing the other 23 hours in a day?

Players play 24/7, bro. It ain't Prime Time, it's all the time. Let the losers hit on her in class. Let them waste their time. Who cares? You be all about getting your learn on.

Get her email address. Get her phone number. She got cell, right? So txtomgwtfbbq her. Get to know her away from class and away from the losers. Stand out, bro. Show her who da mac is.

OUT

THIS.

Follow the brotips.

I knew a guy one time, he pulled a girl WAY out of his league who was in a relationship just by going up to the girl and saying, "You're with that guy? You could be with ME." And she left the guy she was with. They dated for about two years, still friends though. It's all about confidence. Believe you're the man and you're the man. Bro.

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
I got her number.

Great! Than she is interested. Oh and what greenaccord02 said about confidence is 100% true!

Good job man. YOu did better than me. I asked the librarian if she was seeing anybody. She said not at the moment. Then in my nervous way, said well you wannt see me on Saturday? No thank you, but she did smile really big and blush a bit. So at least I got something out of it, and she did too.

Hopefully it works out for you and her.

Girls/women tend to favor a fellow who is confident (not to be mistaken for arrogant), polite, has a good sense of humor and well spoken. I've found that simple conversation is a great starter. Make eye contact (not stalker like though), don't be afraid to disagree and don't take over the conversation. Good posture is a must too.

Once you've made contact, don't go all Captain Obvious on her. Slow and subtle is the way. Don't be afraid to be "friends". Being "friends" can be an excellent segue to a relationship- it also gives you more time for both of you to see who the other really is. Maybe after being friends for a while, you'll find that she's not what you're looking for.

Agree with the poster who said the really hot ones also come with other baggage that really makes them equal out with less hot girls, overall. The hottest chick I was in a relationship with was easily a 9 (she was 19 and looked like a younger, tanned version of Yasmine Bleeth but with even more going on in the body department), but she came with a lot of baggage. In bed she was below average, very high maintenance overall, and also a drama queen. Ditto for the other really hot ones, although none quite measured up to her in any of those departments (or had the absolute killer looks she had). After 3 months the looks no longer cut it to put up with the rest of the package, and she got kicked to the curb.

I've since, with age and experience, found that - generally speaking - a 5 or 6 will be a lot less maintenance and much better relationship material. There are exceptions on both sides, but in my experience they are just that.

Now if its just a short term fling one is after, and has no illusions about a relationship with one of these girls, then the above caveats don't apply. Though from my experience, even then the pursuit is where the fun is, as once you've "scored" they tend to be a disappointment (kind of like climbing the mountain and discovering at the summit that the view wasn't all you'd thought it'd be).

-Spyder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back